022

(Y'all I forgot this man name so if this ain't it just excuse it 😭)

(Also please excuse the fact that it took forever to update cause yea my bad I forgot to publish this😭)

𝕁𝕒𝕖𝕧𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕁𝕣.

_______________________________

"Ion understand why we driving instead of flying this shit finna take forever" Jae complained as we got on to the interstate.

"We driving just in case some shit pop off" murda told her keeping it short.

"Still not understanding"

"It's not meant fa you to understand cause yeen gone be the one it's gone trace back to, yo ass ain't got no record, but we do" he replied before getting comfortable, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Aww my toota got a record"

"I wish you shut the fuck up and just ride" June said mugging her while trying to go back to sleep.

She had been talking non stop, and just like June, everyone was beginning to get aggravated.

I understand that she ready to meet our lil sister, shit I am too, but damn.

"See yea cause no y'all doing too much im just tryna get my mind off stuff and yall being rude" she scoffed as she put her air pods in.

"Thank you damn" a couple of the boys said.

"Aye na chill out" murda told them.

"Cuh you know you was getting aggravated too" Jigga told him.

"I was but Ian say shit, y'all gotta think about how y'all would react if y'all was in the situation, you see how Von being chill bout the shit, he only like that cause he understands it. Imagine finding out at yo mama funeral that she sold yo sibling that you didn't get to met to a drug dealer"

"I'll beat Shawnda ass"

"But she would be dead though" Jigga said looking at Mooney like he was dumb.

"Ima kick her casket in the fucking grave fuck you mean"

"Yea Ight and yo ass gone be on the first flight to hell" June laughed shaking his head.

"Shit I'm already going there that ain't shit but a lil rush ticket"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Jigga we got 20 more minutes til we get there, you can wait" Jae told him.

"Goofy y'all just said that shit 30 minutes ago" he snapped, this man really act like a child, we had just stopped by a store so everybody could get some snacks and use the bathroom.

Everybody else got out and did what they had to do, but nah this dumbass wanna sit in the car talm bout some damn "we got a hour left ain't no reason to be stoppin" now look at his black ass.

"Boy shut the fuck up damn you betta piss in a cup or some shit"

"Say less" he smirked, grabbing one of her cups of ice he turned to the side and started pissing in it.

"Nefariiiii oouu I'm finna beat yo ass" she yelled tryna climb over the seat but murda grabbed her.

"Bae this shit is ghetto, I'm glad my baby can sleep through anything" Ca'Laya said laughing.