010

𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕜 ℝ𝕖𝕚𝕕
"𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒"

_____________________________

"Surprise surprise puppy surprise" Jae sung as she skipped towards me with a polo bag in her hand.

Today was my birthday and it was just me and her here at her house right now because them boys were getting stuff together for my party.

"What you got me?" I asked smiling.

"This a little more for me than it is for you but anyways go ahead and look this is part one of four sir" she said mumbling the first part.

"Oh I got three mo gifts from you?"

"Yea and if I can make it to this store for it close you might have another one"

"Ight bet" I said opening the bag, removing all the tissue paper, and then dumping it out in the bed.

"I- Jae what the fuck?" I asked laughing.

"What? You don't like it Murda?"

"Mari. And I do but what I told you bout these sweatpants"

"That when you round me you gone wear them and you ain't gone have in no draws" she said smiling.

"You a damn lie, what I look like having my dick slapping my leg just so you can eye fuck me all day"

"A caring friend"

"Jae- I can't even-" I started to say but cut myself off by laughing.

"Can you go try them on please?"

"You want me to try on all seven of these?"

"Yes Mr.Mari Pooh try all of them in now" she said sitting in the bed to where she was facing the bathroom.

"Oh shit hold on I got shirts to go wit em and make sure you wear yo chain" she said running in her closet and coming out with another polo bag

Going into the bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and started putting on the first outfit.

When I got done I looked in the full body mirror that's on her door.

"I feel like a hoe" I mumbled trying to adjust my meat.

Finally walking out the room I heard some music start.

"I like em nasty, real nasty, I like em nasty nasty" I heard as boosie's voice boomed through the speakers

Yea I'm definitely a hoe now.

"Come on Mari" she said evilly smirking at me as she started vibin with the music.

"You might as well take yo shirt off sir I want the full show" she laughed as she pulled out some ones

Bruh she tryna slut me out, hell nah. She want a show I got one for her ass. "Get back horny, get them dollars, then leave peace out" I said yo myself.

"Oh you talm bout this shit right hea?" I asked taking my shirt off and throwing it at her.

I pulled my sweatpants up a lil bit and then slid cross her floor to her. Yeaaa fuck a Magic Mike call me Magic Murda cause I'm making all these child support checks disappear.

"Ouuu yesss" she said under her breath as she put a couple dollars in my sweatpants.

Taking her hand I rubbed it all down my chest and torso before stopping at my pelvis and looking at her. Licking my lips, and giving her a look filled with lust, I brought her hand further.

Right when her hand was resting on my dick Mulatto part came up. I flipped her over and put my dick against her ass making her shudder a little bit under my touch.

At this point it was a game of who gone get turned on first and ion like loosing so I did anything to win.

Moving back and forth a little bit I watched as she squeezed her legs tight together.

I bent over ,still moving back and forth, and whispered in her ear.

"Aye Mamas run me my money" I said before looking at her noticing her eyes were closed while she licked her lips.

Grabbing her ponytail I pulled it a little seeing that she liked it, I started getting a lil excited so I had to hurry up.

"Maybe tonight I can bless you" I said as I slapped her ass laughing. Damn her shit fat. Let me just slap the other cheek to make sure ian trippin.

"Bless me now" she moaned. Yea I got her ass.

"Run me my money sweet cakes" I said holding my hand out.

"Here, I'm finna go take a real real cold shower cause whew shit" she said handing me the money before rushing to the bathroom.

"I still got it" I smiled while putting my money in my pocket but realized my real pants were still in the bathroom and I can't go nowhere like this ian een got on no draws.

"Fuck" I said turning around hearing the shower water.

"Aye Jae I needa get my stuff, you in da shower?" I asked knocking on the door.

"Yea come in"

Opening the door I immediately picked up my clothes. Thinking she couldn't see me I took off the sweatpants and was sliding on my boxers when I heard her say something.

"Huh" I said looking up noticing there wasn't any steam covering the glass door on her shower. Damn she did say she was taking a cold shower.

Currently we were looking at each other's body without thinking about it until my lil friend down there decided to pop out.

Looking down I looked back up at her "Aye uhh Jae you still tryna get blessed?"

Part two coming next chapter....

What's gone happen next?

Who gone be at his party?

What would y'all do in this situation?

Bye....