07

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

__________________________

"Damn Jae this macaroni bussin" Jigga said smackin

"Hell yea" June replied

"Thank you" I smiled before sitting down to eat my food. When Mari and I finished cooking, I fixed everybody plate and cleaned the kitchen.

"Y'all must ain't know my best friend really be throwing down in the kitchen" Mooney told them, gassing me up.

"I do a lil sum, but these ribs good as fuck got me lickin my fingers and shit" I laughed

"Preciate' it jhit"

"Ian no jhit nigga I keep telling you I'm grown"

"Twenty fo hours"

"Fuck you now shut up and eat y'all food"

We sat down in silence eating our food for a few minutes before Pep finally decided to speak up.

"So Jae yeen think a nigga noticed but you got on Murda jacket" he said making everybody look my way.

"Mind ya business" me and murda said at the same time.

"Y'all getting close and ion like that" Mooney said while playfully mugging us.

"Bestfriend you know it ain't nobody on earth that can take yo place"

"As long as you know" he said getting up to throw his plate away.

"Damn I forgot to take them drinks out the freezer" i said smacking my teeth before getting up going into the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen Mooney was leaning over the counter on his phone.

"What's wrong wit you?" I asked when I noticed he looked aggravated.

"My lady texting me on some dumb shit, she finna make me syke out"

"What she talking bout now?"

"She steady asking why I'm still over here wit you and erry time I tell her why she start calling me a lie and shit talm bout some damn I'm tryna fuck you"

"See cause yea she doing too much, I needa beat her ass?"

"Ion know yet but ima see how this lil convo play out first then ima let you know"

"Bet and I gotta chop it up wit you a lil later bout what happened today"

"I gotta beat some ass?"

"Ion know yet either but murda did earlier"

"Bet"

I moved the drinks from the freezer to the frigidaire , taking some out for me and the boys.

"She got my location off snap and now she talm bout she finna pull up" I heard making me turn around and look at him.

"I needa..." I started

"Yea"

"Say less I been wanting to get in her ass"

I went to the room and put on my biker shorts, a sports bra, and my black air max. I put my hair in two braids, rubbed Vaseline all over my body, and took a shot of Hennessy.

Walking out the room I put my brass knuckles in my bra just in case I needed it.

"She here"

"Bet now before I beat her ass you done wit her? Or this just a temporary break up?"

"Do her ass dirty Jae" He said making me smiled. I opened the door just as she got out the car.

"Wassup pussasshoe?"

"Ian come here for you I'm here for him"

"Nah you hea fa me" I laughed walking up to her.

Right when I got up to her she swung on me, Ian een gone lie she got me a lil piece but I wasn't expecting that. That lil hit she did was enough to make me syke out.

Grabbing her by her legs I bammed her like them niggas be doing and sat in her chest punching her in her face non stop. I wanted her face to be fucked up.

When she got the strength she flipped us over and tried to reach for my hair, forgetting my hair was in braids.

Murda was about to walk up to us before Mooney stopped him and said "nah cuh watch this shit"

"Get in ha ass Jae" Mooney yelled gassing me up "I got a blunt ready for you when you done"

I normally don't grab hair when I fight but it ain't no rules in it so fuck it. Grabbing her ponytail I yanked it back with full force making her lift up a bit. I took that as my chance to get back on top her her.

Using the foot that wasn't held down I kicked her hard as fuck in her coochie making her fall on the other side of me.

While she laid there groaning in pain I took my brass knuckles out my bra and put them on.
I bent over grabbing her ponytail again and started bussin her shit up.

"Yea hoe I told yo ass to stop playing wit us" I laughed while punching her before feeling someone pick me up and try to pull me away.

"Stop bruh damn ian done" I said still holding on tight to her ponytail but they wouldn't put me down. I couldn't punch at the moment so I kicked her head and let her go.

"Put me down damn I'm finna go in the house" I told them, but instead of putting me down outside they took me inside the house and then put me down.

"I wasn't gone do shit" I did before turning around.

"Lie again"

"Murda lemme lone"

After that everybody came in the house laughing and talking about the fight.

"Preciate' it Jae" Mooney said giving me a hug.

"You know how I'm stepping bout you shit at this point that go for all y'all I will beat any bitch I have to y'all my people fa real"

"Real shit?" Murda asked me

"Real shit can't let these hoes try my favo" I said dappin him up.

"Vice versa"

"Ight na I'm finna wash my ass and moo ima need that blunt that was promised"