024

Thanks for getting me to 130k 🖤

90+ votes and 50+ comments for a update

𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕜 ℝ𝕖𝕚𝕕

________________________________

"Okay you guys be real gentle while dealing with my bags, I'd hate to have to retaliate with very harsh disciplinary actions towards you all for damaging my things" Jaelyn said before walking to the passenger side of the van.

"Uhh lil Jae what you think you doing it's my turn to sit in the front" Jigga told her as he grabbed the handle.

"Excuse me Mr.Nefari Kalied James I would appreciate it if you would move away from me and go to the back, if I am going to be in the car with adults I don't know I would like to be next to the one I'm related to"

"How you know we ain't related?" Pep asked

"Okay now look at me, now look at Jaevon, think about I'Jae, and finally look in the mirror sir, your family could never" she scoffed as she pushed him aside getting in the van.

"Ion like her lil smart ass" Jigga mumbled.

"So you gone give ya papa allat back talk huh? Tuh wait til I tell yo nana bout yo mouf"

"Okay so I see that a bond will not be forming between the two of us any time soon so I'm just going to ignore you" She told him ending her sentence with one of those closed lip smiles the white people give you when you walk pass them in the store.

"Alright y'all let's go" Von said before cranking up the van and pulling off once everyone got in.

After about ten minutes of riding in silence Jaelyn decided to start a conversation.

"Excuse me gentlemen, I have a few questions..."

"Wassup jit?" I asked her as she repositioned herself so she could see us.

"What's my sister like?"

"Mean as fuck" Jigga mumbled.

"Dude shut up, she the rawest female that ever came outta Flawda, she really cut from a different cloth, like her vibe just hit a lil different my lady really gleeful" I smiled just thinking bout her.

"Awww you love her?"

"We ain't never use that word but you might be on ta something lil bit"

"I want to be a psychiatrist when I grow up so I'm just practicing right now, if you all have any issues just come to me and I can help you"

"Ight na when I ask this don't think a nigga slow a nothing I just ain't got it all up there but anyways what the hell is a psycalogist?" Jigga asked with his face scrunched up.

"It's okay Mr.Nefari not everyone knows what a psychiatrist is, and not knowing a meaning of a word doesn't make you dumb or anything. A psychiatrist is a medical practitioner who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness."

"Damn she smart as fuck" Von said smiling.

"So Gentle what do you do for a living? I haven't heard you say anything for a little while, you appear to be under the influence of marijuana, maybe that's why your body language has changed"

"Ima freshman at UF and I got my own business"

"Wow, I would have never expected that from you. By first glance I'd think that you were deep in the streets."