Chapter 24~Awkwardness.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO @greysonchances THIS IS FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!

~Ann 

~*~Your POV~*~

"Jane?" Greyson gasped.

Uh-oh.. Someone got caught kissing someone's forehead! Better hurry before I get slapped again by miss red hair!

Greyson ran towards her and spinned her around. (Drama much?) "Jane! I missed you so much! What are you doing here in New york?"

"Well, I got a photo shoot here in New york. How about you? What are you doing here in New York, and what are you doing with her?" She rudely pointed her finger at me.

I rolled my eyes and sure enough they saw it.

"She was crying because her friend got in the hospital, so a-as a gentleman, I need to comfort her." He answered nervously, scared because of the chances that Jane might slap him again. This girl got slapping lessons I think, And if that exist, she might be a black belter on SLAPkwondo.

"Oh... I understand! I just missed you so much, babe." She burried her face on Greyson's chest, and I think Greyson wasn't comfortable about it.

Seriously? BABE? That's the worse endearment ever!

I heard a door opened and shut close behind me and I saw Gabe staring at the two PDA love team.

I half smiled at him then he did one of his 'seriously' look. I nodded again.

"Who's he?" The red head asked.

Gabe pointed at his self, confused. Then he smiled and swung his arm on my shoulder. "I'm Gabe, Gabe Rowe. (YN)'s Boyfriend."

WHuu???

"What?!" Greyson and I said in unison. Greyson got shocked that he let go of Jane, like what he did with the bowl of popcorn last month.

"Greyson!" Jane said in disbelief.

"Oh.. S-sorry.." He helped Jane to get up.

"Excuse me for a minute. I'm just gonna talk to Gabe--" I said but Gabe cut in.

"Boyfriend"

"Shh up!" I whisper-yelled then I fake smiled "Excuse us."

I pulled Gabe away from the two before I could yell. "Boyfriend?! Are you mad?!"

"Come on! I can't stand you staring at those two like an idiot!"

"Umm.. Ouch?"

"Sorry but it's the truth. I can't stand you like that in front of them. Your eyes were full of hurt and I can't stand you getting hurt!"

"And that's because why?"

"Cause I like you!" He admitted. Ookay? He ran a hand through his hair. "I like you, alright?"

What have I got myself into? "I'm sorry, Gabe. But I hate pretending. We better stop this non-sense." I walked towards Greyson and Jane while Gabe was following me. "Sorry, guys! Gabe was.... Gabe was just joking about--"

Before I could finish my sentence, Gabe pulled my arm and what happened next? His lips crashed on mine. Yep, my first kiss with Gabe rowe. Gross to say, but it was indescribable, but wrong.

"Hey!" Greyson ran towards us. He pulled Gabe's shirt and punched him on the face.

I don't know what's happening. I spaced out.