Chapter 37~ Fighting out of this.

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @WhoranForHoran69 ((:

I BELIEVE THE LAST CHAPTER LEFT YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE? IT WAS REALLY A CLIFF-HANGER SO SORRY ABOUT THAT, I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU GUYS FEEL BETTER. MUAHAHA JUST KIDDING.. ._.

~*~Your POV~*~ 

I need answers. But I barely have time knowing them because the two person I currently like are close to death. It's either I surrender the bracelet to Yazmin so they will be safe and I will die with my sister or I choose Greyson but lose Gabe or choose Gabe but lose Greyson. 

With me dying, it's definitely not a problem but I know this Yazmin and when I die and she lives, she'll still kill everyone. It's like gambling, once you lose, you lose everything. I just hate the fact that I will choose if I lose one or I lose all of them.

"I need to know if I can trust you with this." I took a deep breath, maybe my last deep breath. "If I give the bracelet to you--" 

"No! Damn it, Yazmin! Just kill me already!" Greyson bawled. Then He grunted as his fingers were slipping. 

"Don't!" I protested, "I'll... I'll give you the bracelet."

"No!" Gabe and Greyson yelled in unison.

"But... You gotta make sure that none of them will be harmed." 

Yazmin's smirk grew wider, I don't even know if that's possible. "Of course."

I nodded. "Okay." I took the bracelet off my wrist and slowly gave it to Yazmin. I hope this will be worth it. As the bracelet slowly approached Yazmin, I felt weaker, like I was being sucked in a vacuum of death. I was almost gonna faint but then, the door swung open.

"Yazmin, stop this right now!" The voice rang in my ears several times. The voice that I was longing to hear and finally heard it before my life ends. I looked around and there he is. 

"Dad." I whispered.

He looked older but still the same. The same dad who teaches me how to play soccer every time we visit the park together, the same dad who kiss me goodnight before I go to sleep, the same dad who tosses me in the air and catch me so I know that I'll always be safe with him and the same dad who left me unaware of what's happening with my life. 

I looked at yazmin and she was staring shock at dad. "H-how did you--"

"I actually left the car keys and I went back to get it," Yep, the same dad alright. "But anyway, please let them go."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yazmin yelled. "I thought you love me and you wont let me go and live life like what you told me!"

"I do love you, hun. It's just that..." He trailed off.

"Just what?" Yazmin demanded.

"That I will love you even more than you know if stay away from us, tell us where the real yazmin is and leave us alone for goodness sake."

Why does he know about this? Oh duh, he's my dad. But why?

Yazmin's eyes glowed with anger, she balled up her fist and turned to me. She pushed me hard and my back hit the wall, I didn't feel anything but pain. Dad didn't even helped me, he just stood there staring at Yazmin. "Is this how you show your love for me? You go and tell me to leave you alone and die? I want you happy dad! I know you're happy with me."

"I'll be more happy if you let it all go and you will too. I'm not gonna be happy if we're not complete. I want the old yazmin back." 

I cannot believe what I'm hearing right now. Greyson screamed from the balcony as his left hand slipped away from the railings. And Gabe was almost out of air. I struggled to stand up but with just one flick of yazmin hand, I fell down again.