Chapter 8~ Sleep Tight.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! SO... I'M GONNA DEDICATE THIS TO ONE OF MY FOLLOWER IN TWITTER @itsRemDalida. YOU SHOULD GO FOLLOW HER, SHE'S A SWEETHEART! (:

AND P.S I GOT A LOT OF NEW STORIES RUNNING IN MY MIND, SO I GOT THIS PLAN OF WRITTING MY THIRD STORY AFTER I FINISH THIS STORY. IT'S TITLE IS "Nothing can tear us apart." IT'S A GC FAN FIC. AND A REALLY SAD STORY OF YOU AND GREYSON BUT SOMEHOW WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, SO PLEASE READ MY STORIES IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! THAT'S ALL GUYS AND BTW, I WOULD LIKE TO CALL YOU GUYS MY "FANSIES!" IT'S CUTE RIGHT? INSTEAD OF "GUYS" HAHAHA... I JUST LOVE TO BE A TRENDSETTER. XD ENJOY!

~ <3 @IchayenneAlvarez / Ann (: 

~*~ Your POV ~*~

We're currently at the mall, walking, talking, laughing and teasing each other. Then we finally arrived at the ticket booth. Greyson said to wait for him and he'll go buy some tickets. After he bought two tickets, he didn't gave me my ticket. He said he'll hold it for me even if I'm not carrying anything, Maybe he's just being sweet and all. After that, we bought snacks. I bought popcorn (M) and Iced tea while Greyson bought popcorn (L) and Diet coke. We entered the cinema and sat on our seats. It's weird people brought pillows and acting all scared.

"Why are they like this?" I looked around the scared or prepared people.

"I don't know. I'm not a stalker." Greyson rolled his eyes and continued eating his popcorn.

"Sheesh...  Snob?" 

Then the movie started.......

~*~ Greyson's POV ~*~

The movie already started. (YN) looks like she's enjoying the intro, but when the ghost showed up, she screamed really loud and tugged my jacket and hid behind it. I laughed at her then she looked at me.

"I thought this is an action movie?" She said, panting.

"Well sometimes you lie!" I laughed. 

She stood up but I pulled her down back to her seat. "No turning back right?" I smirked.

She was almost gonna punch me but the ghost showed up again and she screamed and covered her eyes with her hands. I laughed but when I looked at the screen, I saw the ghost and screamed. It's not embarrassing because everyone else is screaming but (YN)'s louder which is funny.

The movie ended and we wen't out. (YN)'s been hugging my arm since the movie started, It's really annoying.

"Will you please let go of me?" I demanded.

"NO!" She hugged my arm tighter.

"Oh my Goodness (YN)! The movie already ended and you're 15 now and you're still like that!" I complained.

"I told you it scares the heck out of me! Now how am I gonna sleep?" 

"It's easy! You just close your eyes and sleep." I pretended that she's a total idiot.

"You already drowned me and now you scared me!" She punched my arm.

 I rubbed my arm because it hurts. I just wan't to punch this girl on the face, she's so mean! But I can't since she's a girl and I'm a boy, I think I shouldn't do that. I really don't understand my feelings for her right now or for the rest of the tour, Is it anger, annoyance or animosity, but I'm pretty sure it's far from love.

~*~ Fast forward ~*~

I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes for a minute. Then the lights went off, maybe brown out, 'cause before we went to the mall, it was already breezy and when we got inside the hotel, it started to rain hard. I heard a thud on the door. I opened it to see who or what it was, of course no one else but (YN) sitting on the floor while rubbing her head.