Chapter 20~ She Got You.

~*~Your POV~*~

I tapped the last keys and threw my hands lightly in the air. "So, that's it! I'm not a good pianist, I mean, you're way better than me and you can see some wrong keys I tapped is---"

"It's beautiful." He whispered, cutting in.

"H-how.. Well, thanks but you didn't even looked at the keys I'm tapping, how will you know if it's beautiful?" 

"What I'm looking at and what I'm hearing is the most beautiful thing ever."

I looked behind me to see what beautiful he's talking about, cause it's too impossible if it's me. "Y-you mean the backstage is beautiful?"

He chuckled and bit his lower lip. "No! You, silly! You're beautiful."

"M-me? Beautiful? Nuh-uh!" I shook my head in disagreement. 

"Non sense! You're beautiful! No doubt, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I laughed and looked around nervously. "W-why are you being so nice to me? I thought I'm Ms.Heartless?"

He looked deeply into my eyes and brushed my hair behind my ear. "That's true. That's why you stole my heart, right?"

Then he slowly leaned forward. I shook my head and stood up. I laughed nervously. "Look, Greyson. I d-don't want to be tested again. So, if you're testing me if I like you..." I paused as I looked at him directly in the eyes "I don't. I like Gabe! And I thought you were helping me with this!"

He looked down on the keys and lightly touch it with his right hand. "I-i know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't act weird to you." He looked back at me again and gave me a faint smile. "You should go to him right now."

I sighed and looked down. "Look, Grey. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you..." I trailed off as I heard what I was saying. "N-not that you like me but... I know your little game and it will never work." I used mostly of my hands in explaining.

He chuckled. "You're seriously over reacting! I'm not playing a game here, because what I said was all true."

I opened my mouth when I was about to say something but he cut me off. "Don't ask. I was joking! Now get lost, lost kid."

I sheepishly smiled and went backstage. I stopped and looked at him before I enter the backstage and I saw him running his hand through his hair while looking at his piano keys. Oh Glob... Did I do the right thing? Again with this stupid thoughts!

~*~Greyson's POV~*~

GOD! I forgot all about her feelings for Gabe! I guess liking her is a wrong thing. Ok, I need to stop liking her... Hmm... Think of the negative things about her.... She hates me... Yeah that can already minus 100% to 70%. Next is.... She didn't apologize of calling me Damien! Which I hate.... OK! 0%! I deleted all my feelings for her.... Okay, at least give me a 10% of liking her! I don't want to be a mean guy towards her! I'm like that when I don't want to like someone anymore, thinking of the negative things about that person.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, which means I got a text message. I pulled my phone out and I was shock to see who texted me. It was Jane! I opened her text message and here's what it said:

To:Greyson.

From:Jane. 

Hi Grey! I'm sorry about what happened on our date. Maybe I was just "Over reacting". Maybe that's because I love you so much that I can't take seeing you with another girl! And I believe she's just a fan and you two was just hugging... Oh, and you're everloop contest, I understand that! And maybe you were protecting me from something that's why you don't want to say the reason why you're hugging her! I love you, Grey! Don't you EVER forget that! So.... Are we still G&Bs?