Chapter 14~ My Date.

~*~Your POV~*~

We ended up staring at each other's eyes. Those brown, beautiful eyes of his.... It's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen. Okay, I admit it, I'm deeply in love with his eyes, but that doesn't mean I'm in love with him... I mean, how awkward is that?

I walked closer to him with my arms crossed over my chest. "So, I guess your fans likes you because you're also talented."

He smiled on the ground and met my eyes. "So, you know who I am now?"

I nodded in reply and walked a little bit closer again. "That same old Greyson who loves to inspire his fans."

He nodded also and leaned closer. I gulped, what is he doing? But he keeps scanning my eyes. I got lost because of those eyes, that's why I just 'Go with the flow' and closed my eyes. I can already tell that we were only an inch closer to each other because i can feel that warm air his exhaling tickling my lips. I felt his thumb brushing my cheek as he leaned closer. 

This leaning thing and brushing my cheek thing was taking forever until someone (Rudely) interrupted.

He tapped Greyson's shoulder. Greyson groaned, he opened his eyes and turned to the man who's wearing a red shirt, jumper and his old fashioned shoes with matching hat.

"Hey, buddy? Are ya gonna return that guitar? 'Cause if nay you need to pay for it ya know?" The old dude said. To tell you the truth he looks like Dionysus, only smaller, like the size of a dwarf (Almost).

"Oh, Sorry sir. Here." Greyson handed the guitar to Size s Dionysus here. At least, that's what I like to call him. Mr. D [A/N: If you're reading Percy Jackson and The Olympians, you can definitely  relate. xD]

"Good!" Mr. D said, then he turned his gaze to me. "Nice girlfriend though, ya can continue yar smoochin'" Then he walked away.

Greyson and I both burst out laughing. "He looks like Dionysus." We both said........then laughed again.

There was an awkward silence for the two of us.

"Sorry, I almost Umm.... K-kissed you." Greyson said.

"Nah, It's alright! At least it didn't happened."

"Yeah, but-"

I covered Greyson mouth. "Don't ask anymore. I just got lost with--"

"My eyes... I know, that's what you generally say when I'm about to kiss you." He playfully rolled his eyes. 

"Well that's because I love your eyes and not you." I explained.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me to walk. "Let's go, Miss 'loves my eyes but not me'"

I stopped walking for a moment when I remembered Gabe. 

"Wait! Where's gabe?" I anxiously asked.

Greyson's eyes became wide. He  grabbed my arm and we searched for Gabe. He must be possessed by yazmin right now.

We looked around, yelling gabe's name. Then we finally found him. He's sitting on the grass, at the park, playing with Cheyenne and Whiskey.

"He looks normal." Greyson said. "I wonder why didn't yazmin touched him?"

I sighed and walked towards Gabe.  I sat beside him and scanned his face. He looked at me. I think HE thinks I'm weird doing this, Well I need to be sure if he got possessed.

"Umm... (YN) are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Gabe asked.

I can hear Greyson preventing to laugh.