Chapter 19~Erase That Bad Memory And Make A New And A Better One.

WE ALL HATE KISSING SCENES RIGHT? BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GREYSON IT'S A THUMBS UP xD

I HATE KISSING SCENCES, AND IF YOU DO, PLEASE FORGIVE ME xD JUST WANT TO MAKE IT ROMANTIC AND ALL.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS... 

DO YOU WANT YAZMIN TO SHOW HER SELF MORE OFTEN OR RARELY? PLEASE TELL ME, OKAY? (:

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @UmiUna HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THIS IS FOR YOU (:

~ANN.. 

~*~Your POV.~*~

I got so carried away. I tell you, it was simple but magical! His lips are so soft, it's like cotton. I think the limitations just got expired. It was the most indescribable feeling ever. I feel so free, so wonderful, so................ In love. I was blushing so bad, everything was so slow. Then I realized longer it got, the deeper it gets. I pushed him away but he grabbed my nape and kissed me again. I tried to push him again but he keeps pulling me back.

"ISSSSSTOOP!!!!" I yelled. "Stop okay?"

He walked two steps backward and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry.... I was just... out of control--"

"OUT OF CONTROL?" I cut him off. "Are you crazy! I'm only 15 and I already got my first kiss! Mom's gonna kill me if she finds out, you know?"

"What's so bad about having your first kiss when you're only 15?"

"I'm a valedictorian and I don't want to be distracted!"

"Hey, don't rub it on my face! You kissed back! It means you like it!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I was so disgusted, I just wanna slap this weirdo on the face! "You're disgusting!" Then I started walking back to the hotel.

He walked with me but he keeps talking and talking and talking. "It is but it's the truth! I felt you smiled!"

"Shut up! I hate you!"

"Hate you too. And if you think kissing you makes me like you more? That's a big N.O!"

I clenched my jaw but I didn't answer, I just kept walking.

"You're good at it though." He mumbled.

I stopped. I turned around and slapped him on the face. 

"OW! The heck?" He rubbed his cheek.

I turned around but he grabbed my wrist. "What is your problem, Greyson?"

"Maybe the question is, 'What is your problem, (YN)'? You hate me so much!"

"That's because you're a jerk who wear clothes like a clown!" I pulled my wrist out of his grip.

He looked taken back but he grabbed my shoulder making me turn around. "What's that supposed to do with hating me? Alright, I'm sorry for kissing you! Okay? I didn't really wanted that to happen, and I was gonna pull away quickly but..... It was amazing!"

I just looked down and walked again. 

"I'm sorry, okay?" He repeated.

We got inside the hotel then the elevator. There was an awkward silence between me and him. I slowly looked at him and he keeps shaking his head and face palming. When the elevator door opened, I quickly walked towards our room and waited for Greyson to open it with his card. He stopped then looked at me seriously.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my back on the wall. "What now? You want another kiss? Kiss Gabe then!"

"I just want to apologize and I just want you to accept it." He answered then opened the door with his card.