Chapter 9~ Exact Opposite.

~*~ Greyson's POV ~*~

What is this wet feeling on my shoulder? I don't wan't to open my eyes! But this wet thing is bugging me. So I opened my eyes and saw (YN) drooling on my shirt.

"THE HECK!" I sat up and (YN) fell on the floor.

"Do you need to yell 'The heck' every morning and push whatever's beside you." She said in a hoarse voice.

"You drooled on my shirt," I smelled the sleeve of my shirt with '(YN) drool' on it. "Again!" I added with a sour face. Dude! It stinks!

She touched the side of her lip, her eyes grew wide then she bolted to the living room. Maybe because of that 'Embarrassing moment' of hers. I gotta admit, it is embarrassing, I'm just glad I don't drool. I just chuckled, got my clothes and started my daily routines.

After doing my morning routine, it's time to eat breakfast. I walked out of the bedroom. The first thing that caught my eyes was (YN) eating cereal 'Calmly' but when she saw me, she became uneasy with her position, so she abruptly straightened her back.

I chuckled "Feeling uneasy?"

She just made a face in reply and continued eating her breakfast. I sat beside her and just stared at her weirdly. She glanced at me while chewing her breakfast, then she looked down but quickly looked at me again because I'm really staring at her weirdly with my head resting on my hand which is on the counter. She slowly touched the side of her lip, checking of there's any crumb of cereal on it. I giggled then grabbed the cereal box, bowl and the spoon and poured it on the bowl.

"What is wrong with you?" She pounded the table with her fist.

"Nothing! What? Why?" I curiously asked.

"Why the heck are you staring at me?" She yelled angrily.

"Why? Is staring at you illegal?" I rolled my eyes. She pounded the table with her bowl then went straight to the bed room and came out with her bag.

"So now you're gonna run away?" I giggled.

"Yes! yes I will." She walked to the door, but when she opened it, Gabe was supposed to come in but (YN) was exact timing. (YN) dropped her bag with her mouth wide open, I burst out laughing.

"Hey (YN) Good Morning to you!" Gabe looked at her bag then looked back to her with a concerned look. "Are you leaving?"

(YN) Shook her head "N-no, I was only um... testing.. if I can still carry my b-bag."

"Lier, Lier pants on fire!" I teased then she gave me a death glare. I raised my hands, like I'm under arrested.

Gabe giggled. "Anyway, Greyson you do know why we're here in L.A."

"N-no. What?"

He raised his eyebrow like a 'You-Know-What' way. A smile crept onto my lips "Ellen!"

"Tonight, 7:30." He managed a smile after saying that, then turned his gaze on (YN) "and here's your dog. She's so cute! Like you!" He handed (YN) cheyenne then she blushed.

"Gee, thanks!"

"What about whiskey?" I interrupted.

"Oh, here!" He grabbed whiskey out of the cage and handed him to me.

"I missed you, whiskey!!!" I scratched his chin but he bit me. "Oww!! Bad dog!"

(YN) laughed "No, whiskey, Good dog." 

I made a face at her.

~*~ Fast forward ~*~ ~*~Your POV.~*~

We're now at the back stage, while ellen is still interviewing someone which I really don't care. Greyson and stacy seemed to be having a serious convo and the weird thing is, they're look at me. Greyson nodded then walked towards me.

"Hey, um.. Stacy and I were talking about--"

"Me, yeah I know." I cut him off.

"Yeah, but not that secret talking kind of way but... you're included in the interview."

"Oh is that it?" I nodded but then, I realized what he just said. "WHAT?!?"

"Yeah, it sucks but, stacy said, try to be nice, try to show that you're a fan! Please! just for this night." 

"Why? Can't I tell the truth?"

"You can't! If you did, some fans will think it's unfair! Like why did I chose you the one who hates me and not them, the one who loves and adores me."

"Well, it's all your fault!"

"Well, if you told me your name, this wouldn't be happening right now!"

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just... Please! Do the exact opposite what you feel for me."

"Alright! You'll how much I 'Adore' you out there!" I said, sarcastically.

"Great!" He smiled.

~*~ Fast forward ~*~

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Greyson Chance and his lucky everloop winner (YFN)." Ellen announced and everyone clapped their hands. We walked to the stage and shook hands with ellen then sat down.

"So, (YN) what do you feel that now you're with the one and only Greyson Chance." Ellen started.

Opposite, exact opposite of what I'm feeling right now. Hmm... I think I know how to play this kind of game. "I am so delighted and blessed to be with Greyson right now, I really, really love him!" So that was a lie, ok?

Greyson chuckled. "What? Why, Greyson?" Ellen asked.

"Oh, nothing! I just like laughing."

"Ok? Greyson, Is it fun having her around?" Ellen asked.

"Yeah! Really fun! She's the nicest person I've ever met!" Obviously, we're both lying.

"You know what ellen," I interrupted. "Because of my fangirling for 3 years and because I love Greyson, I just wan't to hug and kiss him on the cheek!"

"Oh really?" Ellen smirked. "Greyson, why don't you give (YN) a hug and a kiss?"

"WHAT?" We both said in unison.

"Yeah! You should! she wants to right?" She smirked again.

We both looked at each other. Greyson sighed then gave me a hug, and we both pulled away.

"Now, what about that kiss?" Ellen laughed.

"I didn't really mean it, ellen!" I protested.

"Oh! yeah! you shouldn't right now," She said. I was relieved when she said that. "We should play a game, we will have two fish bowls there and you will pick a small paper. What is written on the paper is a part of your face: Your nose, eyes, forehead, cheek and lips. If Greyson picked lips and (YN) picked lips, you will kiss each other's lips, No turning back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

OK, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I WAS BUSY PRACTICING FOR THE DANCE COMPETITION ON OCTOBER 26, SO I THINK WE'RE GONNA WAIT FOR ANOTHER 7 DAYS BEFORE I CAN UPDATE AGAIN, EXAMS ARE GOING TO BE THIS WEDNESDAY, REALLY SORRY IF IT'S A CLIFF HANGER, IT'S ALREADY 10:45PM WHEN I FINISHED THIS! REALLY SORRY! I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK, PROMISE!

JUST ASK IF YOU WAN'T A DEDICATION, KAY? THANKS FANSIES!!! XD