Chapter 39~ Little Love From Gabe.

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @PhenomenonGrey ((: SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND AND SHE'S "PHOEBE" IN THE STORY AND ALSO IN REAL LIFE (;

SO, SOME OF THIS READERS ON MY DEDICATION LIST IS NOT FOLLOWING ME. U NEED TO FOLLOW ME FIRST FOR A DEDICATION CAUSE THAT'S HOW WATTPAD PLAYS IT. THAT IS ALL HAHA!  

~*~Your POV~*~

I was awakened by someone or something shaking me. I thought it was another earthquake so I bolted up and hit my head on the plane window. When I saw how high we were, my eyes widened in terror. Gabe reached out and closed the window shades. 

"Was there an earthquake happening?" I stupidly asked, looking around.

Gabe laughed and held my shoulders. "Why would there be an earthquake if we're in a plane which is thousands of feet from the surface of the earth?"

When he said that, I realized how stupid I sound like, not that I'm stupid but when I panic I just sound like it. "Ohh... How many hours before we land?"

He made a face, thinking. "Maybe 3 hours or 2."

"I was asleep for 4 hours?" 

He nodded. "What about you?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about me, I prefer sleeping on a bed than a chair." 

"Yeah, you'll be a monster after the flight." I reminded him.

He placed his earphones on ears and showed me his iTouch like saying 'I'm not listening to you.'

I raised both of my hands in surrender. And did the same thing.

~*~Fast Forward~*~ 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 

Greyson abruptly sat up on his bed and almost fell off. He was actually sleeping when we (Gabe, Me and Jane (yes Jane)) planned to surprise him, but he wasn't waking up so we decided this was a good wake up call. 

"Holy--" He gulped. "It isn't my birthday! Go away!"

Gabe got his iTouch and showed it to him. But he was having a hard time looking because it was just an inch away from his face. He snatched the iTouch from Gabe and took a good look at it. Then his eyes grew wide and turned his gaze at us. "It's my b-birthday?"

We exchanged looks and repeated. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Each of us was holding a Birthday present for him while Staci came and said. "Happy Birthday, Greyson. The cake is in the kitchen." 

"Here!" Jane gave Greyson her gift for him excitedly. "Open mine first."

Greyson ripped the gift wrapper like a child. Obviously, he's excited even if he just knew today is his birthday. I swear, if I we're him I'd really be confused like heck. When he finished unwrapping the gift, it revealed two T-shirts, one small and the other one was a little bit bigger. The small one has a "I love him" printed on it with an arrow pointing to the left and the bigger one got a "I love her" and also an arrow pointing to the right. 

"I-it's a couples shirt." Greyson said, kind of like he's not interested.

"Yes!" Jane said happily and grabbed the smaller shirt from him. "This would be mine and that would be yours."

"So... you... also bought yourself a gift?" 

"Kind of, yes?"

"Okay.. Next please!" He said like it was some kind of a 'pleasing Greyson' test and Jane didn't passed.