My Magical Girl Form/ Scripting For My 1st fight

Age: 10 ( Almost 11)

Country: U.S.A

Precure name: Cure aqua

Team Name: Dialing fine Precure

Transformation device:

Transformation phrase: Pretty Cure! Glow Up! Dial-in

Familiar: Jade the bunny

Some scripting of my first fight:

One day at the end of school, Laura (Me) noticed a creature that was black and looked like it was made out of binary code inside the school board's screen. I wasn't going to bring it up to the teacher or another classmate, of course, they would think I was crazy so I just stood there silent. After class, I was walking around the school court, to pick up my brother who was usually the last one dismissed by his teacher. While I was waiting, I noticed a silhouette of a person flying. He was smirking. Then suddenly, he summoned this flash drive then jabbed ( No there was no blood) into a parent waiting for their child. It looked like green binary code was surrounding where the flash drive was jabbed. As he was what looked like downloading something I saw all of that's adult's happiest memories being downloaded. Everyone screamed and ran. But instead of me running with them, I stood there in shock. Once he was done, the parent floated to his level and he said, " Corrupt his memories and turn them into power!" then a black flash drive covered in green binary code turned into red binary code then was implanted into the parent chest vertically and flat. The parent transformed into this black entity that looked like a rock golem but instead was black with red binary code. On its chest, it looked like a place where a flash drive would be implanted on a laptop. The hole was elevated by a red platform.  Then the thing in the sky noticed me and said " Why didn't you run like the others? It doesn't matter vortriod ( vor-troid) get her!" he said in a crackly evil voice. I gasped and brace myself for the thing that was running towards me. As it was about to hit me but then a bright life appeared in front of me. It looked like a rabbit but not realistic. It had mint fur, purple eyes, and a pink flower in her hair. She said in a serious but cute voice " Stop that! Leave her alone!" Vortriod? said the thing. "It's you! What are you doing!" Said the man that was in the sky. " I'm protecting her! You can't just hurt people like this Zeon!" Said the mint bunny. " You rat!  I don't need you messing up my mission anymore. Master shall prevail! Vortriod destroy her!" Said zeon. The mint bunny gasped with a worried face. Then I did something stupid. I grabbed it and covered her with my arms. Then the vortriod hit me instead of the bunny. The ground under me broke into pieces and left a wide crater but not to deep, and I went flying and then my shirt collar got caught on the top of the fence. I opened my eyes and screamed. I was still holding the mint bunny. I sighed a sigh of relief. The mint rabbit popped its head out of my arms, and said "thank you! My name is jade." Thank god, your safe jade. I looked up and the vortriod was heading right back at me, with a fist. My eyes widened and right before it was about to hit me,  a  blue light flashed in everyone's eyes. Once it cleared, I saw a flip phone-looking thing. It floated towards me and landed on my right hand. I was holding Jade with my left hand and she started to smile. "I know what this means!" she said excitedly. "Say pretty cure glow up!" she said. What why what's going to happen?! I responded. " Do it you'll see!" She answered. Ok, Pretty Cure Glow Up! The flip phone's cover flipped up and revealed a keypad. On instinct, I say Dial-in. 7 lip gloss colors were revealed. I took the antenna from the back of the flip phone and it was a lip gloss applicator. I touched all 7 with the applicator, then transformed. During the transformation, I dialed in a second code and summoned my wifi stick. At the end of the transformation, I said, The beauty of the deep blue sea, to the fridged capsule known as Ice, I'm Cuuuure Aqua! I floated down to the ground in a blue outfit with a pink bow. I had ocean ombre pigtails and blue eyes. " Cure aqua? More like cure noda because you're going to be destroyed!" Yelled Zeon. " Vortriod attack!" He added. As the vortriod was about to hit me, I jumped to doge and headed up high up into the sky. I yelled what the right before I plummeted down and then ended up kicking the vortriod from above. The vortriod said " Vor Triod" dizzyingly. I quickly ran off its back creeped out. " Your starting to become a pest. Vortriod, get her!" Zeon said annoyed.  As it was about to punch me I blocked the punch by grabbing the fist that looked like to was 20x bigger than my hand then spun the vortriod around and around then through it into the fence and into the floor in the courtyard.  Then I jumped and said take this then kicked it. " Why you! Vortriod get up!" said zeon. A noise from my precure pact, which is the flip phone lip gloss. It was jade! "Use your wifi stick!" she said. What how, I responded back to her. " Open your precure pact and dial-in the code 646! The color of the wifi symbol of your wifi stick will change, which means the wifi is restored. Then say, Ocean Tristorm!" Jade answered. Alright. Dial-in, 646. The color of the wifi symbol changed and glowed. Oceannnnnn Tristorm!  Three giant blobs of water burst into a powerful blast of water. The vortriod said Virus deleted as it was destroyed. All I saw was the human floating in its place. the red circle with the hole for the flash drive was still there. "What no!" screamed zeon. A white flash drive with blue binary code on it appeared right in front of me. Jade talked to me through the precure pact again. Take it and inserted it in the red circle, which should restore the happy memories of the person, and free him from the grasp of bad memories.It should also reverse the damage that was done! I nodded then grabbed the flash drive and inserted it into the red circle. The red circle disappeared and the person fell. I grabbed him before he could fall then rested him on the ground. All around me, I saw the damage being erased. " This isn't the end! I'll be back and next time you won't be so lucky!" Zeon yelled in frustration. I smiled. Then what looked like a contact appeared. It read new code unlocked. 420, used to get the strength to enhancement, speed enhancement, and power enhancement. The message got sucked in my precure pact and the numbers of the code lit up in order. After I fell to the ground tired and I de-transformed. Sending out jade to. "You did amazing erm..." She said then stopped. Laura the names Laura. " Laura! I can just tell you're going to be an amazing precure." she continued. What's going to happen to him? When is everyone gonna get back? I asked her. " The parent is going to wake up. Then the people are going to come back with their memories erased of what happened." Jade answered. Oh, thank you for clearing that up. I got up then the people came back without knowing what happened. My brother got dismissed and we walked to the car. Jade was in my backpack. My dad asked me how was my day, I smiled and said, magical.

Yes, I know it a very long chapter. I wasted most of my battery writing this. But anyways, Bye my raindrops!

                   -🌊🌀💙