✨💧 Update 6 💧✨

This is a very quick update, I saw angel numbers 1111, 11111, 1011, 642, and 343. They mean:

Angel number 343 is advising you to surround yourself with people who will lift you up and remind you of how amazing and wonderful you are. As well, Angel number 343 is telling you to also remind yourself of how capable you are. Self-motivation is what your archangels want you to begin to practice.

The number 11111 means that you are in the right direction and attracting the things you are focusing on and paying attention to. It may be negative or positive, it does not matter because you are attracting things and people through your vibration and energy. This is also called the law of attraction.

Angel Number 1011 urges you to pay attention to your intuition, thoughts, and impressions as these are revealing the answers to your prayers and are providing guidance. It encourages you to trust yourself, the angels, and the Universal energies and take direction and action as guided.

Angel Number 642 indicates that your material needs will be met as you live your truths, and serve your soul mission with passion and commitment and focus upon establishing solid foundations for yourself and others.

I had a vision about the bright blue light and my magical girl flip phone coming out of it. I heard Jade's voice, but I don't remember what she said. I found a precure pact for cure clove and for a cure that I might add. She's called cure candy, and I think a good name for her is Cadence. I'm adding some new cure very soon.

I'm working on some cure aqua fanart, and on the interest board for all of my precure teammates.

I've watched episode 1 of tropical rouge precure recently and I have a feeling that it's going to be a good precure season. I've also watched a precure all-stars movie and It's amazing.

I can't believe that this is the 6ith update on update week. This has helped me a lot. I advise you to try it out too.

I've had dreams yesterday about islands, a plane crash, and a city. These dreams mean:

In a dream state, the airplane can suggest that you may need to take off a new project, it can also be a symbol of fear. ... A plane crash signifies that your life is seriously out of control. If you dream of actually crashing - then this dream suggests a failed mission in your life.

If you were stranded on an island- you may need to get away from the daily grind- take yourself away from the source of stress. Another interpretation is that you are running away from something instead of dealing with it head-on- is burying your head in the sand a good long-term solution?

Dreaming of a city means big changes in life, mostly happy. Walking around in an unfamiliar city heralds global changes in personal life. ... In general, to see a city in a dream is a very good sign. This dream opens a wide space for action, preparing new opportunities, anticipates big changes, mostly positive.

I don't know what to think of these dreams yet but I hope they help with my precure journey.

I'm also realizing the Pinterest board very soon to help with manifesting my precure team. I'm setting the goal for tomorrow and If I can, I'll try Friday. I'm realizing new precure teammates so be prepared! 

I've had more dreams about clove, and now I'm sure of her completion and appearance. I've also her voice. She sounds sweet shy and a bit British? She doesn't look British to me at all, but then again who am I to judge? I've had visions about the park and cure clove being their soo I'm trying to head there as soon as possible. I'll be prepared because the first time I meet cure clove, Zeon was there and a battle to place.

This was post was a post to be a quick update and it's 8:32. I gotta sleep if I want more dream signs. I'll try to stay positive and I'm thinking of redecoration my room to make it more of the magical girl feel.

But anyway, that's it for update 6! Bye, my raindrops, and have a wonderful rest of your day or night!

                                                                                             -🌊🌀💙