✨💧Update 2💧✨

This is the second day of update week! After watching the magical girl subliminal 4 times, I saw angel numbers 1235, 1300, 2692,3492, and 1014 again. I'm not going to put the meaning for angel number 1014 because I told you the meaning in one of my chapters.

Angel Number 1235 is a message from your angels that the life choices and changes you are making (or are considering making) are the right ones for you and are in-line with your life purpose and soul mission. ... Angel Number 1235 indicates that the changes that you are going through are most positive.

Angel Number 1300 can indicate that some upheavals may take place in your life that will break new ground for you and prompt new opportunities to grow on all levels. The angels ask you to adapt to changes with grace and gratitude. Angel Number 1300 is a reminder from the angels that 'everything happens for a reason.

3492 angel number says that the world is full of magic. Stepping outside to connect with nature will help you find your natural path. Besides, since you keep seeing 3492 everywhere, this is a clear indication that your internal GPS will serve you better when you take care of yourself.

 Besides, since you keep seeing 3492 everywhere, this is a clear indication that your internal GPS will serve you better when you take care of yourself

I also meditated and fell asleep again, and had a dream similar to the one last time. It was at a park near me and, I was playing near the lake and the water was rippling too. All of a sudden, Zeon,  appeared and turn someone into a level 1 vortriod. Everyone ran away and screamed, It was chaotic, parents were looking for the kid's people were bumping into each other.  I ran to a nearby river to transform. But before I could I saw Emallie and, cure clove? She had dirty blonde hair green eyes and peach skin with faint freckles. We all transformed together and ran to the scene. When we arrived at the scene, the vortriod was knocking over trees and stomping on plants. It didn't notice us at first, but Zeon did and told the vortriod to attack. Then cure clove said " Botanic Blast"! Which apparently was one of her final moves. She deleted the vortriod and contact 420 got sucked into her flip phone. Apparently, since she was new, she didn't inlock the code yet. I woke up suddenly because  Light flashed into my eyes. It was my younger brother Ethan. He opened the curtain. I closed it and he left. I started to meditate and I fell asleep again. This time I was at my Emallies house in the guest room. We were staring at the attic's door. I haven't been up there in a while. A few seconds later, my flip phone rang or something, I took it out of my pocket and flipped the cover-up, revealing the keypad. Then blue light shot at the attic ceiling and opened the attic door. I pink box floated down into Emallies hands. It revealed rings, but then the dream stoped there. I'm starting to think that these are visions of a sort and not dreams. 

I have no idea what the vison's means. I didn't get cure Clove's name yet because of the light from the curtain. I at least got to know what she looks like. I think this means that I might meet cure clove soon. I'll see when I can head to the park next to see if anything had to do with the vision I had but until next time my raindrops!

                                                                                                   -🌊🌀💙