✨💧 Update 7! 💧✨

here it is... the last day of update week!!!! There were many accomplishments in just one day! Even after this, I'll still be posting brief updates of the results I get. But let's get on with it! Get Ready for a long chapter!

I finally finished the aesthetic board and I decided to post it in a separate chapter to keep things organized. I've added new cures and I'm in the state of manifesting them thanks to the law of attraction.

I've seen angel numbers 3018,1649, 911, 1111, 11, 616, 623, 999, and 626. They mean: 

Angel Number 3018 brings a message to remain aware that you have free will to choose whatever you want to experience, and that there are always repercussions associated with your choices, be they positive or negative. Keep this in mind as you make your moment-to-moment choices.

Angel Number 911 is a highly karmic and spiritual number that encourages you to pursue your life purpose and soul mission as a lightworker. ... Angel Number 911 indicates that the angels are telling you that a new door has opened up for you as a product of your positive thoughts, intentions, and actions

The meaning of number 616 reminds you that you create the life that you want. Bad luck or good luck, you have the power to turn the tides in your favor. The angel number 616 appears in your life to help you clear any anxiety, allay your fears and ease your concerns.

When you keep seeing angel number 623, know that your angels are close by. They want you to know that they are ready to help. They have heard your wishes and prayers. Angel number 623 indicates that you are not alone, that you have not been neglected. This angel sign answers your heart's deepest desires. Angel number 623 symbolism is reminding you that most things in your life start from within before they are conceptualized outside. Be careful what you put in your mind. Angel number 623 meaning has the influence of different numbers. Number 6 is about your standing in society or community.

The angel number 626 carries with it the energies of strength and resilience. There will be tough times ahead, and you need to draw strength from yourself and the people you love if you want to survive this difficult period. This is not the universe singling you out of all the billions of people in the world.

The angel number 999 represents a cycle of completion, just like the angel number 79. It also indicates that your physical, emotional, and mental states are working harmoniously together. Your angels want you to know that you are blessed abundantly with goodness, love, gentleness, mercy, discipline, faith, and peace.

 Your angels want you to know that you are blessed abundantly with goodness, love, gentleness, mercy, discipline, faith, and peace