Update on my mg concept

Hello, my raindrops! It's me Aqua! I have an update on my mg concept. I suddenly decided to add it because why not and it would be useful for future mg fights. 

That is the aqua charm

That is the aqua charm. There are different variations of it for other members ( I'll tell you in the next update) but this variation is mine.

Information:

The aqua charm is used to upgrade my mg form. To use it I have to transform with it. The aqua charm will change the color of my bow from pink to blue and the charm will rest on the center of the bow. The aqua charm upgrades my power and the effect of any code I use. It will also allow me to fly, run at tremendous speeds, and breathe underwater. When transforming the aqua charm will latch onto the top of the precure pact's cover or first layer. The aqua Charm will also make my outfit instructable which is useful during battle. The aqua charm allows me to climb on walls and teleport when I'm transformed with it on my bow, Or when it's a piece of jewelry when I'm in my regular form. The aqua charm also gives me even more super strength than I already have when transformed. The heart on the aqua charm can glow and heal when the light blue heart is touched on what I want it to heal.

But that's all for now, I'm going to work on the next chapter about my teammates and mg HQ. Bye my raindrops

                                                       -🌊🌀💙