24. Staying With A Friend

Once on the other side, we're outside of his house. "Come on." He leads me inside. I see Mats right away and he seems relieved that Andrew's okay. However, when he sees me, he freezes.

"I don't want you in my house anymore." His voice is cold and determent. His words also hurt. It's just like being punched in the face. He points a finger at the door. signalizing for me to leave.

"She's staying or I'm leaving too," Andrew says to Mats and he looks down. Andrew takes me with him into the living room. Leon, Henrik, and William are still here. They all hug Andrew when he comes through the living room door. Then they look at me. I stand there not quite knowing what to do. I'm just back to where I was before this all started. I don't know who I am, and I don't know where to be.

Leon's the first to come over to me, wrapping his big arms around me in a hug. "I'm sorry for how I acted before. I was just a little confused and scared, to be honest." He steps away and I smile at him.

"I'm sorry Elaine, but I fear your father more than anything. I can't have you living here. Knowing that he can come here anytime. I would never be able to relax." I turn around seeing Mats standing a couple of steps behind me. I look down, not knowing what to say.

"Leon, can I talk to you for a minute?" Andrew looks at Leon and they leave the room.

William approaches me. "I still can't believe that you're Satan's child." He says and smiles shyly at me. Aww.

"Well, his name isn't Satan. It's Lucifer, but I don't blame you. I didn't know that either. Even though he's not on my good side right now, I still care about him somehow." I say and he walks away. Deep in thought. Him not even being the quiet one doesn't say anything else.

Leon and Andrew come back, and Leon walks towards me. "You can stay at my house until things are cleared up and all." He smiles at me. "Thank you, Leon. I appreciate it."

He leads me out of the house and toward his car. I now remember that they're all are rich kids. I had forgotten that. I smile at the thought, remembering I had to work to help my mom with the bills.

We drive in silence, and when we arrive, I think back to the time we were at the mall. So much has happened since then. Even though I kind of still feel like I am in the same place mentally, as I was before it all started. To think that it's not that long time ago, kind of makes me look back at everything that has happened. So much in a short amount of time.

"You okay? We're here. You're not going to get out of the car?" Leon looks at me with a grin on his face. Probably trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sorry I just have a lot on my mind." His smile disappears and he looks at me worriedly. "Come on." He gently hits my shoulder before opening his door and going out of the car. He gives his keys to a man by the door. Fancy.

He leads me to a room on the second floor. "Here we are, feel free to use the bathroom if you'd like."

I walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower enjoying the warm water on my skin. Once finished and putting my wet hair into a messy bun I walk back into the bedroom, finding Leon sitting on the bed.

"Hey."

"Hey. I just want you to know. Both I, Andrew, William, and Henrik care about you very much. We all would be happy to help, any way possible." I give him a reassuring smile.

"What did you and Andrew talk about?" he looks surprised at first but then smiles at me knowingly. Like he knew I would ask. "He just asked me to take care of you and asked if you could stay at my house because of Mats. I said yes, of course. He also asked me to be nice to you and that I'm not allowed under any circumstances to kiss you. Because you belong with Andrew."

I chuckle. Andrew being Andrew. Leon just smiles at me. "Why did he say that?" as I ask, as I remember one of his words to me a little while ago.

Flashback:

I turn around just before I see him, as he pushes me up against the wall with one hand. He puts his leg against the wall on the other side so I can't get away.

Somehow his actions don't scare me, I'm not even uncomfortable. Okay, maybe a little.

I was so confused back then. I still am in a way. the bond Mats was talking about. More mentally, like how we care for each other.

"I get the feeling you already know. But I'm going to tell you anyway. Andrew likes you. No, wait. He loves you, and I respect that. I respect that you broke up with me and that you have feelings for him."

"No, I don't. What makes you think that?"

He laughs at my statement, obviously not believing me. Once catching his breath, he turns to me. "You're easy to read. Besides, when Andrew summoned you to his house and he collapsed and all that. You basically begged Lucifer to save Andrew for you. You care about him, a lot." He stands up and walks out of the door.

I sit stunned at his word for a little while before I lay down onto the bed, falling asleep.