Part 6

'...' Telepathy

'...' Thoughts

"..." Talking

____________________________________________________________________________

~Ambrosine's POV~

Right now Lily was trying to calm us down because we were trembling like crazy but she wasn't any better.

"It's okay Princesses, it's alright" Lily's soothing voice helped us calm down a little, I hugged her tighter and silently prayed that he wouldn't change his mind in the middle of the night and kill us.

~~~~~~~

A few days passed but the psycho and we stayed the same and right now Athy and I were standing in front of him along with Lily and Felix,

"I think you got a bit chubbier since I last saw you," Claude directed this at Athy who looked like she wanted to smack him in the face with her shoe but instead she put her special I-am-cuter than-your-girlfriend act on and called Claude pretty, 'Pretty my ass' I mentally scoff. To tell the truth, I was more irritated than usual because the dress I was wearing felt heavier than all the other dresses that I have worn, 'I would kill to get out of this thing and wear something more comfortable like trousers and shirt right now but I don't think anyone will let me' I mentally grimace.

"And you've gotten skinnier, do you not eat anything?" Claude directed this at me, "I do eat" I reply monotonously 'I'm not scared of Claude as much as I used to be but I don't think I can say the same for Athy' I glance at my twin who looks like she is having a heart attack because Claude still hasn't replied to what I said.

"Follow me" Claude says as he turns around and starts walking in the opposite direction making Felix, Lily and Athy put their hands over their hearts and give a sigh of relief.

"I was on my way to the lake, get ready and join me" Claude told us and then Lily was saying something but I was too busy trying to walk with this fucking dress to even listen to their conversation, 'Think positive, don't lash out, think positive, don't punch yourself, think positive, don't rip the dress' I take deep breaths to keep me from lashing out and hitting myself.

"Do you two not want to join me?" I heard Claude ask us, "Yep, Athy and Amy want to go with Papa too" Athy answers in a cheerful tone while I just nod at him, "Really?" Lily asks out of disbelief and I nod yet again.

Claude picked Athy up and set her down on one of the seats that were in the boat and did the same with me before sitting down in the seat opposite from us.

The boat started to move on its own which caught my attention so I peered over the edge of the boat trying to find something that's moving it, 'How the fuck is this boat moving?' I thought.

"What are you two thinking about?" Claude asked us and I didn't want to voice my thoughts so I waited for my twin to answer, "Your hair is sparkly and pretty, Papa, I like sparkly things" Athy giggles, 'Well better than nothing' I thought after seeing Claude's smile.

"That reminds me, you two had jewel pouches with you that day, I have kept your treasures safe and sound. Why don't you come retrieve them yourselves next time?" Claude told/demanded us, I just glance at him and then return my gaze back to the beautiful scenery.

I felt Athy shift beside me so I turned to look at her and saw her leaning towards the water, 'She's gonna fall in' I thought, adrenaline coursing through my body, and the moment she was about to fall into the lake, my hand grabbed the collar of her dress and pulled her back onto the boat with lightning speed.