The Devil's Son: As Cold As Ice

No! No! No! Not Josephine! Not my mate! Sebastian thought in fear. He had been flying for hours to get to the Hell Gate after he got the news about Josephine, his soul mate had been abducted my his father. That man whom he does not believe have any heart. But yet, his foolish little brother believes that the Devil have a heart. Sebastian knew that if he take side with Damian, his little brother, something bad would happen to him but he had never guess that it would happen to his mate!

Without bothering about the guards that guard the Hell Gate, Sebastian flown right into the barrier and quickly fold back his wings and begins running. He can’t fly in this small cave. The wet ground made tapping noise against his running foot and the Hell Bats squeak noisily to warn the other end of the cave that a strong presence is approaching. The dark cave lit up suddenly by balls of flames floating on the wall of the cave. Sebastian needed no help but it was kind of the guards to help lit the cave for him.

He could feel his mate is in pain, a lot of pain. He wanted so badly to safe her but he can’t find her at all. He can’t find the link that links them and he can’t contact her but he could still feel her. He could feel that she is in a lot of pain, so much that it made Sebastian’s heart clenches in pain as well.

Sebastian did not bother about the custom of bowing to his father. Those who touch his mate shall die! Sebastian bashes open the huge, thick castle double door and broke them into pieces and begin storming up into his father’s studies. The guards all appeared in front of him, trying to stop him. With one full round kick, Sebastian had killed everyone one of them that approaches him. He didn’t care anymore those who get in his way shall die as well.

He pushed the door open and stops at his track when he saw the painful sight of his lovely mate. He couldn’t move a muscle but his heart kept beating with a painfully slow pace. His whole body suddenly all his mate’s physical and mental pain and he fell to his knees involuntarily but his eyes did not move away from her at all. Her body was bloody. Her clothes were torn and scars of being beaten by a rattan were all over her body. She was breathing hardly and tears formed when she caught sight of his gaze.

Sebastian held it but was interrupted when his father cleared his throat. Sebastian turned his gaze to his father and glared at his father with daggers. His father smirked at Sebastian’s gaze and begins walking towards Sebastian. Sebastian body wouldn’t move when he felt a sudden pressure hit against his body. It was his father’s demonic pressure hitting against him. It was so thick that it made breathing hard as well. All of the sudden, all that pressure was taken away and his mate suddenly screamed in pain as more scars appear out of thin air. Sebastian looked back at his father and caught his father smirking at his screaming mate.

‘Please, father, please stop.’ Sebastian begged. Sebastian were never the type to beg for anything but Sebastian knew that he could never beat his father and that the only way to have mercy for his mate was to beg and does everything his father wants him to. His father stopped and turned back at Sebastian with his smirk on. He took another step closer and looked down at Sebastian like he is an ant. ‘Be a good boy, will you?’ The Devil said to Sebastian with a totally fake nice way but it was totally creepy and evil at the same time. Sebastian looked back at his mate whom is shaking her head like a mad woman. It was obvious that she didn’t want him to succumb to his father’s request. But Sebastian knew even if she will hate him, he would do everything in his power to save her. Sebastian nodded to his father obediently.

His father laughed out so loud that it echoed the whole castle. ‘I see that the bond of love between your brother and you isn’t that unbreakable after all.’ The Devil said amusingly. Instantly, Sebastian knew that his father would use him to do something real bad to his little brother. ‘Good boy.’ The Devil said as he patted Sebastian’s shoulder. The Devil moved towards the table with a sword on it and walked back to Sebastian with the sword on his hand. Sebastian swallowed at the sight of his father holding the sword. He sure hopes that it isn’t what he thinks he would be doing. The Devil handed him the sword with a wicked smile hanging on his face. ‘I want you to stab this into Damian’s chest.’