Chapter Twenty: Breaking Walls

The moment I got home, my home is no longer mine. People that I do not recognize are all dancing with alcohol in their hands. Music louder than it is supposed to blast out around my place. As for Dante, he is busy playing with the girl on his lap. I sighed out aloud as the people around me screaming with joy. Now, I just hope that the security of this building wouldn’t get up here.

‘Yo, Sebastian!’ Joey called. ‘Where have you been?’ He asked which I wish to ignore. ‘Nowhere, now I wish to leave.’ I said as I walk my way towards me room. ‘Leave? Why?’ He asked. ‘You’re hosting such a great party.’

‘I am hosting?’ I asked in shock. ‘Isn’t this your place? Dante told me that you wanted a party.’ Joey answered. I turned to look at Dante who is now winking at me. I let out another sigh and shook my head. ‘This is not exactly my place. It’s Lucian’s. Secondly, do I look like the type that would have parties?’ I asked. Joey gave a thought and then nodded. ‘You got a point.’ Joey answered. ‘But hey! Nothing wrong with letting lose, isn’t it?’ He asked. I shook my head. ‘I am leaving now.’ I said as I stepped into my room and begin packing. ‘Come on! Are you piss because we held a party without telling you?’ He asked. I shook my head and sighed. ‘I am not angry, Joey. I just need some time alone.’ I said.

‘Why?’ Joey asked.

‘I need to get something right, that’s all.’ I said.

‘Why can’t you wait until tomorrow morning? It’s the middle of the night. Where are you going to stay?’ Joey asked.

‘At Dominic’s place.’ I answered.

‘Dominic?’ Joey asked. ‘Who’s that?’

‘He is my younger brother.’ I said. ‘Tell Dante that I would be fine by myself.’

Just like that, I left. Dante didn’t bother to stop me and Joey stopped pestering me. Right now, I stood before the huge door where this big palace stood awaiting for the door to open. I have stood here for quite a while now, yet no one responded. Thus, I decided to let myself in. Before I could put my left foot into the house a Fury stood before me with a spear in his hands. Sure this man looks old and he smells old.

‘Who are you?’ The old Fury asked with the spear aiming at me and ready to strike. ‘Lord Victor did not tell me that there would be a guest.’ The old Fury added as he glared at me with anger. He must have not likes my intrusion. I did not move a muscle as I watch this demon aim his spear at me with hidden fear in his eyes. A slow release of my demonic power throws him on the ground, he held on tight to his spear and tries all he can to stand back up but he couldn’t. ‘I am Sebastian Chevalier, old man.’ I said with slight disgust at the sight where he turned himself to his true form. ‘Dominic Victor and Damian Vleming’s older brother, you disgusting dog.’ I said as the Fury growled. ‘I doubt you would be able to fight me. Because, with one hand, I could crush you like a bug.’ I said.

Once again, the Fury growled with anger as his eyes burn with fury. ‘Don’t you dare look down on me!’ The Fury screamed as he tries to hit me. With ease, I leap away from the hit and gave a round kick on to its face. ‘Don’t make me have to kill you!’ I said.

‘Enough, Carlisle, he is out of our league.’ Dominic said as he watches me walk pass him. ‘What are you doing here?’ He asked with a daring tone. I glance at him for a second and gave no reply. Dominic sighed and ordered ‘Carlisle, get a room ready for him.’ Carlisle growled in anger as he watches me walk my way towards the stairs up to the rooms.

I didn’t bother to listen to his complains. I wanted time to myself as I hold myself up to hide my pain. From the moment I left her, I yearn to see her so badly. I yearn to feel her in my arms but why? Why would I feel that to her, a person other than my mate? What is worst is that she, a nobody, made me feel. Right now, the more I thought about it the more my body hurts me. My body cries in pain like an anxiety attack. I kept huffing and puffing that I had to lean against the wall for support. My hands were shaking and sweats were rolling down my forehead like raindrops.

‘Sir, are you alright?’ Carlisle hands were holding on to me. I turned to look at him and he frowned at me with confusion. ‘Are you having an anxiety attack?’ His voice turned out to be more of a mocking tone that a concerned tone as he smirked at me. ‘How amusing…… An ancient Damn is having anxiety attack.’ He laughed as I stood back up with my own two feet. I didn’t want to see anyone now, I needed to have my own time; I needed to control my emotions. ‘Where is the washroom?’ I asked. His face was clearly showing that he is very pleased for knowing that I had an anxiety attack but he pointed the way to the washroom for me.

After a shower and a tuning to my emotions, the anxiety attack that I am not supposed to have is no longer here and I hope that I won’t feel it again. How long has it been? How long has it been since I felt so helpless? How could a Damn like me whom had cast out all of my emotion had an anxiety attack? I was so…..human, weak, vulnerable and utterly useless. I felt something, when she smiled I felt a warmth surrounding me. Why? Why must I feel this again? It is as though meeting Josephine all over again. Like a déjà vu. Why? Is this my punishment? Is this the way the Great Heavens, the God way of punishing me for betraying Damian? Isn’t losing Josephine cruel enough for me?

I felt my eyes sting in pain, something warm rolled down my cheeks. What is this? I touched my wet cheeks. Is these tears? Am I crying? I am crying for a useless girl?! Is my built wall crumbling?! I am losing my mind! I cannot let her do this to me!

A released of my demonic power, the water surrounding me froze. Angrily, I stood up. Wiping off this disgusting thing on my face, I watch my form reflected on the mirror. My heart is gone, no, was gone long ago, there is no beating of my heart or there would be a crumbling wall of defense, I am not letting the likes of her to get to me.