Concuspiscence

Concupiscence ~ strong sexual desire ; lust

We head back to the small motel room.

"I already texted Tony," I tell him, tapping buttons on the phone.

"Okay good," he stares at his own phone.

We accidentally run into each other, both of us distracted by the devices. I slightly stumble backwards but Bucky catches me, his metal arm wrapping around my waist. Due to the dress I was wearing, his cold hand was pressed against my bare skin.

⚠️MATURITY WARNING⚠️

My breathing slightly quickened. Bucky wrapped his other hand around me, holding onto my ass. I unwillingly gasp.

"Only if you want to, doll," he looks down at me, staring into my eyes. His own beautiful blue eyes were clouded with lust.

"James," I breathe out.

He ran his finger on my arm, causing goosebumps to rise. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, "Tell me what you want, kitten."

"You, Seargant."

Fuck it.

I felt him grin against my skin as he started roughly nibbling my neck, "I love it when you call me that."

I moaned slightly and my hands found their way to his hair. I run them through his long brown locks. I slightly tug on his hair, causing him to lift his head.

He starts to kiss me intensely, pushing me up against the wall. He placed his hand over my neck, choking me.

Oh that was hot.

I wrap my legs around him. His lips felt perfect on mine as I kissed him back.

He walked to the bed, still carrying me with his hands on my ass and pushed me onto it, getting on top of me. He continued kissing me as he removed his shirt, our tongues moving in sync.

I removed my own dress and tugged on his hair in want. He spread my legs open and started sucking on the skin right next to my you know. I moaned.

"Like that doll?" he grins against my skin.

"Yesss," I groan.

He removed his jeans, "Yes what?"

"Yes sergeant!" I moan louder.

He shows me his hard member and my eyes widen. Damn I forgot how big it was.

He gave me a cocky smirk when he noticed my surprise.

He leaned next to my shoulder and took my bra strap in his teeth and pulled it down. He gave me a predatory smirk as he did the same with the other.

God he was sexy as hell. I felt heat pool at my core immediately, making me feel wet and hungry. He slightly lifted me up and in clasped the back of my bra, leaving my breasts exposed.

He kissed my nipples and I arch my back. He whispers as his hands make their way to my panties, "Let's get these off now kitten."

My breathing was already going a mile a minute so imagine my surprise when he dipped his hand inside me, touching me intimately. I moaned when I felt his fingers slide down my folds. He talked hoarsely, trying not to lose control, "So wet for me doll."

"Bucky," I moan and bury my face in the crook of his neck. He took a deep breath and kept playing with me, trying to make my cum with his fingers. However I needed more right now. I beg, "Bucky please just fuck me already."