Ch 28

Lilianne's Pov:

It's been a week since Hades and I began dating and let me tell you I am sexually frustrated. We still make out but man at this point I'm going to take the lead. We are currently alone since his mom took Katerina out and my family went to The Luciano's.

He is serving dinner right now. I'm relaxing on the couch watching Rapunzel. We eat in silence and when we are done I wash the dishes. He comes from behind me and kisses my neck sucking at my sweet spot.

Mature Scene:

I lean my head back giving him more room of my neck. I was drying the dishes so I soon leave them on the rack and turn around smashing my lips on his. He kisses me back with the same hunger as me. I moan when he bites my lower lip. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks up the stairs and we are still kissing. I break the kiss and he opens the door with one hand while the other is holding me up. I place my lips on his neck and leave love bites. While I do this I unbutton his shirt and take it off him. He takes the buttons of my dress and throws it across the room.

He lays me on the mattress and places wet kisses on my neck and chest. Once he gets down he takes off my panties and begins eating me out. I arch my back in pleasure as he rubs my clitoris with his fingers. I moan his name and he replaces his mouth slipping two fingers stretching me out. I grab his hair and bring his lips to mine. I kiss him as he pumps his finger in me.

I reach my climax and moan his name coming undone on his finger. He places it on my mouth making me suck. He then kisses me and licks the inside of my mouth tasting the cum. I kiss him back and reach my hand down unbuttoning his pants. He didn't wear a belt so it was easier.

Once I finish unbuttoning it he slips it off and I unclip my bra still kissing him. I gently stroke him with one hand while the other plays with his hair. He takes off his boxers and grabs a foil packet from his nightstand.

"Are you sure you want to do this, you don't have to if your not ready" he tells me

"Just fucking do it before I have someone else do it" I tease him and he roughly places his lips on mine. He turns me around spanking my ass. "You are mine, no one else's, I am yours and you are mine don't forget that" he says and places me back on the bed.

He rips the packet and places it over his d*ck. He teases me by placing it at my entrance not putting it in. I buck my hips up trying to have him enter me. He shakes his head chuckling deeply.

"Please, please" I beg him, he still doesn't so I slip my hand down on myself. Two can play that game. I rub myself gently and begin moaning he takes my hands and pins them over my head.

"That is mine, mine to play with" he says dominantly and I cross my legs needing him inside me.

"Then play with me, Don" I whisper seductively into his ears. He wastes no seconds and enters me with a lot of force. I scream his name and soon the pain turns pleasurable.

"Fuck Baby" he groans as he thrust in at a steady pace

"Hades" I moan his name

"Lily-ahh baby" Hades moans, he picks up the pace and is moving rougher. I arch my back in pleasure as he slams into me. He soon turns us around so I'm on top of him with him still inside of me. He groans when I move my hips with his.

"Ride me Amore" he whispers

I do as told and jump a bit making us both moan in pleasure. He kneads my breast with one hand while the other is on my waist. I continue riding him and the room is filled with moans and screams coming from the both of us.

"Im going to-" "Go for it Amore" Hades says cutting me off

"Haades" I scream as I climax for the 2nd time that night. He soon cums and his fills the condom. He pulls out and takes it off throwing it in the trash. I lay next to him and when he lays down I get on top of him placing kisses on his chest and neck.

I suck on his neck and make my way down to his c*ck. I get down and stroke it with my hand. I lean down and place the tip in my mouth places wet kisses all around it. I then take the tip and suck on it slowly and work my way down it. He grabs my hair losing patience and forces it inside my mouth. He moves his hips while he fucks my mouth I massage the rest that doesn't fit. I do tricks with my tongue and he throws his head back as he cums in my mouth. I swallow it getting up.

I was going to go pee. Always pee after doing it. I limp to the bathroom I was sore. He was laughing seeing me struggle. I quickly do my business and when I walk out I see Hades with gym shorts on and a white shirt. He hands me a bag and I grab my dress but couldn't find my panties.

"Where are they" I ask him

"There no use" he tells me and point to the trash. "Those were expensive you ass" I tell him. He tells me to open the bag. I look inside and see new pairs of undies and bras plus some lingerie.

"I owed you some remember" he says and I look confused.

"Not only did I rearrange your guts but your brain too" he mutters under his breath and I throw my croc at him. He catches it and throws it back to me. I get dressed and then we walk downstairs to finish watching Rapunzel.