Ch 33

A/N: This chapter has a lot of Pov changes so if you get confused sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilianne's Pov:

It's been almost a year since I came to live with my dad. Although I technically don't live with him as of a month ago, I've been living with Hades.

Ana had her baby a week ago and we got to meet the baby boy and girl. YUP, she had twins. Emma is living with Ryder In the main house and she had her daughter just 2 days ago. Cass moved to the city and is becoming a director. The Luciano's moved back to their main house in Mexico.

Hades' Pov:

FUCK! How did they have a picture of her. I have to end it. I have to make her hate me. The letter that was attached to the picture of Lily and I dancing under the stars. "I know we have war but if you hand over the girl then we won't have any more problems she seems like a pretty little thing, I mean she must be good if you keep her around" - A.K

I get in my car and drive home. I have to get this over with. I don't even know what i'm going to say. "Hey were done" "It's over leave" I'll probably just bring a girl home and tell her I'm bored of her. I call one of the women who works for me and tell her to meet me at my house.

Once I get there she is standing outside, I let her give me a hickey and then send her back to her work. I unbutton my shirt a bit and ruffle my hair.

"Hades your home" I hear her sweet voice coming downstairs wearing a black golf skirt and a white dress shirt.

"What's on your neck" She says slowly, coming closer to me, she tries to reach her hand out to me but I don't let her and throw it off. My heart aches at the look on her face.

"None of your fucking buisness" I tell her harshly

"Hades I understand you can have secrets but you have a FUCKING hickey on your neck" She tells me crosing her arms.

"And? How does it concern you, it's not like you actually believed I loved you or did you" I tell her growing mad at myself.

"You don't love me" she says, her voice breaking and tears glistening in her eyes.

"Did you actually believe I loved you, the only reason I told you was because It was the only way you would willingly open your legs" I told her chuckling darkly.

Tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "Why" She asked

"Because how could I love you, a Weak Pathetic Slut" I say, emphasizing the last three words.

"Tell me your joking, please" she begs the last part. I want to say yes but I can't.

"I'm Not joking your father was right you are a weakling and if I found out he was selling you I would have bought you every week, pack your things and leave" I tell her

Lilianne's Pov:

"Your father was right" were the words that kept repeating in my head. Maybe he was right and I chose not to believe him.

"Your nothing absolutely noone, I should've beat you to death just like Idid your daughter.Don't think I Didn't see that boy drop you off yesterday. Pathetic SLUT, You are weak that you couldn't even stop me from beating your daughter till she died in your arms" My stepfather screamed at me.

Yesterday I had tried killing myself and Sandro found me in the bathroom giving me a ride home and stopping me from it.

"You deserve to be sold and used. It is the only thing you're good at" He spit in my face as the whip hit my back and the buttons of his friends pants came off.

I shook my head getting rid of the memory. I was better now, I DESERVE better. I was to never let a man handle me like this ever again.

"I will leave, but you can keep your shit and don't ever contact me ever again" I say and walk up to him slapping him in the face rushing out the door to my car driving back to my house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got home,I never intended to turn back to this but he was right how I could possibly be of use in this world. I saw the pills on the cabinet shelf they were screaming at me "You know you wantto do this" "Your useless" "Just kill yourself" "No one will feel bad" "you'd be doing everyone a favor" and this folks was my last straw.

I grabbed them and poured them in my mouth, swallowing them whole. I felt my fingers and body turn cold. My fingertips were turning blue and I felt the air inside me leave. It felt as if the air was borrowed not to be used ever again. Mysight slowly turned black and I felt myself choking until I collapsed.