Chapter Nineteen

Song: Waste Love by Machine Gun Kelly
Word count: 1794

~
"I guess A Little Bit Of Pain Kinda Make It Feel Good"
~

~"I guess A Little Bit Of Pain Kinda Make It Feel Good"~

~

Eddie lay, silently on the top of his truck, taking in the summer nights breeze - allowing him to let his emotions out.
"Wish I could erase the mistakes that I made, I'm sorry..." Eddie mumbled quietly - as he thought back to Buck and His fight.
he knew people still walked around these areas of the Hollywood hills but it was surrounded by nothing - so hardly anyone would come up here especially at one in the morning.

Time went quick as he sat, looking at the sky - thinking how and what he was going to do next now his best friend and boyfriend was gone.
Before he knew it his alarm he normally wakes up to makes him aware that it was some how morning and nearly time for his next shift.

~

Eddie was quick to get to his next shift, he didn't know whether or not Buck could be there but he knew he was going to be avoiding the whole team.
He knew he could've called in sick but he didn't want to face Bobby with all the questions he would ask.

"Eddie what the hell have you done to yourself, was it you who nearly killed that guy last night at the illegal fight? Because how the explained it, it sounded a lot like you" Hen snapped, pushing Eddie into a locker as he tried to look anywhere else but Hen.

"Nothing"

"It was more then nothing! Look at you, you still have blood on your face! Did you even go home last night!" Hen snapped again before pulling Eddie down onto the bench - grabbing a towel, wetting it as she checked his face for any deep cuts.

"N-no I didn't..." Eddie trailed on as he attempted to look around... looking for Buck - but he would be pulled back around to Hen so she could examine him more.

"You're damn lucky you hadn't got a broken nose or something - how do your ribs feel?" Hen asked again, noticing now how lost Eddie looked. "Hey? Hey! Look at me Eddie, how are you ribs" Hen shouted again, tapping Eddie on the cheek to get his attention back in the room.

"Oh... um nothing" Eddie nodded slowly, ignoring the burning pain in his side.
"Look can we just stop bothering over me and get back to work - there's clearly nothing wrong with me so give it a rest"

Hen nodded, looking over at Chim who was giving Eddie the cold shoulder and a deathly glare.
"We'll just leave" Hen whispered before pulling Chim away out of sight.

Before Eddie could make his was out off the locker room to continue his shift, everyone heard Bobby's offfice door shut with some force behind it.