Memories

It was a blur of memories as she stared at the face she had loved and hated and grieved for. It was as if the world around faded and it was only her and Luke staring at each other. His lips were moving, though she couldn't hear anything except her own heart beating frantically and her breath coming in short pants.
She stared and stared, at his beautiful blue eyes, surfer style blond hair, that scar on his cheek down to the corner of his lips and his lips forming one word over and over again.
Not one word, she realized, her name.
Then she could hear it, her name being called out as if from a distance, just a mere echo, even though Luke was standing at just a few inches from her.
She could do nothing except look at him as she heard her name more clearly than before, she looked and saw as the scar on his face vanished, his sandy hair started to turn darker, the blue of his eyes turned ocean green.
She could hear her name being called out so clearly now that she could swear that it was being yelled near her face.
"Hailey! Hailey!" Then it was Percy's voice calling out her name, and it was Percy's blurry face and not Luke's as she was finally shaken out of her dream and awoken by her brother.