Lunchtime Mayhem

It was around noon that the doorbell rang. Hailey jumped up from her bed and ran to open the door.
"Hey there, Hailey." Annabeth greeted her with a smile as soon as she opened the door.
"Hey, come in."  The anxiety must have been clearly visible on her face because as soon as Annabeth walked in, her eyes narrowed in concern when she properly saw Hailey's face.
Percy seemed unbothered as he walked into the dining hall and placed all the food packets on the table.
"You okay?" Annabeth put a hand on Hailey's shoulder and stopped her before she could go to the dining hall.
"It's... " Hailey shook her head. "I'll tell you everything. Let us get some food in us first yeah? "
"Hey sis, where's your boyfriend? " Percy enquired as soon as she and Annabeth walked into the dining hall.
"Wait, what? Boyfriend? " Annabeth's tone dripped with surprise.
"He'll be here, Percy, and no, Annabeth, he is not my boyfriend. Yet. "
"Who is not your boyfriend yet? " Annabeth seemed way too perplexed.
"Yeah right, I didn't get a chance to tell you Annie, but my little sister here is dating the son of Hades!" Percy announced.
Annabeth opened and closed her mouth for a few moments, at a loss of words, then she blurted out "But he's gay! "
"Yup, my reaction exactly when I discovered Nico in her room yesterday. "
"You discovered Nico in Hailey's room?" It seemed like Annabeth's eyes would pop out of their sockets.
"Dude! stop making it sound so... So, ugh, I don't even know the right word. " Hailey rolled her eyes out of frustration.
"Perverted? Intimate? Scandalous? " Annabeth suggested.
"NOOO! " Hailey stomped her feet on the floor, too flustered to say anything.
Annabeth was smirking wildly and Percy went into the kitchen to get plates for them.
"You know what? I am not even gonna bother explaining." Hailey huffed and was about to take a seat when a voice sounded from the corner.
"Explaining what? "
"Holy shi-" Annabeth started as Nico walked out of the shadows and towards Hailey. "You gotta stop doing that Nico. "
"Hey Annabeth" Nico greeted her with a smile. "Hey babe!" Nico brushed a thumb against Hailey's cheek and placed a brief kiss on her lips.
"Whoa, stop kissing my sister! " Percy seemed to return from the kitchen with a stack of plates.
Hailey pulled away from Nico and flipped Percy off before taking a seat.
Annabeth seemed like she was quite enjoying the show before she finally spoke up.
"So, you are not gay." Annabeth stated, looking at Nico.
"Well... " Nico seemed too flustered to answer.
"Dudeee! You can't just go around asking someone whether they are gay" Hailey admonished.
"But he used to be gay" Annabeth shrugged.
"Okay yeah, I am not gay, I am bisexual. " Nico finally answered.
"Okay makes sense, so how come you didn't know that you are bisexual? "
"Well... " Nico seemed at a loss of words again.
"Guys! Guys! Hey! This discussion is futile. Also, Annabeth, please stop embarrassing him. " Hailey pleaded.
Annabeth shrugged her shoulders as if to say 'yeah fine' and proceeded to serve herself with noodles.