All Dressed Up

Percy left the room, shortly followed by Nico.
Hailey was still recovering from the laughter when the door closed and she had to face the dilemma of the day- her date outfit.
She rummaged through the closet, discarding outfits pell mell. A t-shirt and jeans would be too simple. So should she wear a dress. She held up a strapless black number and examined it, then looked at the snowfall outside and totally discarded the idea.
Next she held up a pretty, lace sleeved black top in one hand and a dark green full sleeve velvet dress in the other and looked from one to the other.
Nope. Not it.
She went through a few more till she decided on what she thought would be perfect for a first date with the son of Hades.
Fully dressed and ready for the day, she emerged from her room into the living room.
Nico's jaw dropped. She looked breathtaking. She wore a simple black dress, with a lace V-neck and lace full sleeves. The dress extended till her knee and she wore calf high black designer boots to go with the dress. Her hair was down and she wore very minimal makeup to accentuate her lips and bright eyes.
"Stop staring at my sister with that look in your eyes." Percy's voice interrupted Nico's oogling.
Nico cleared his throat as he blushed. "What look?"
"That kind of look, you know...as if you're gonna..." Percy seemed to look for the correct word.
"You know what, just stop looking, it's gross!"
"As if you don't look at Annabeth the same way." Hailey rolled her eyes.
"What?" Percy squeaked. "Shut up! I am older than you."
"Yeah, as if that argument's gonna cut you slack always."
"Whatever!"
"Huh!"
"Um...guys?" Nico interrupted the sibling banter.
"What?" Percy and Hailey both said it together as they glared at Nico. Nico took a step back.
"Um, not to ruin your argument or anything but it's almost lunchtime and we have a reservation." He said to Hailey.
"Right, I am sorry." Hailey said, coming back to her senses.
"See you later, Kelpface!" Hailey called out at an indignant looking Percy as she took Nico's hand and they melted into the shadows.