Too many Gifts?

Hailey couldn't help but be stupidly cheerful. She thought nothing could ruin her day and seeing all those gifts piled at the base of the Christmas tree brightened her mood further.
"Good Morning, Hailey" Percy's mom wished her from the kitchen. The fresh smell of pancakes wafted towards the dining room making Hailey realize just how hungry she was.
"Good Morning, Sally." Hailey smiled as she sat on the floor near the Christmas tree.
"Those are way too many gifts you got there, Hals" Percy teased as he examined a cool pocket knife he recieved from Piper.
"Nope, gifts are never too many." She grinned and proceeded to open what seemed like her seventh or maybe eighth Christmas present.
She had a good haul this year, she thought as the family gathered for breakfast.
Breakfast was fulfilling with excited chatter and Sally's delicious blue pancakes. She could never get enough of her cooking. It was always delectable.
It was almost am hour after breakfast, Hailey was sitting in her room, and totally daydreaming when she noticed the shadow in the corner. Her heart skipped a beat.
"Nico?"
The tall, disheveled, gorgeous son of Hades emerged from the shadows with a sheepish smile adoring his face.
"Hey there Hailey"
Hailey ran towards him amd tackeled him with a hug. It was almost a week since she last saw him and she missed her best  friend, now more, terribly.
"I missed you too babe." Nico mumbled, kissing her forehead.
"I know" Hailey looked up at him and smiled and planted a tiny kiss on his lips.
"So, ready for the best Christmas of your life?"