Better than Ice cream

The snowfall had subsided by the time Nico and Hailey made their way towards the ice cream parlour.
As much as Hailey wanted some privacy and something other than ice cream with Nico, she couldn't deny that her cookies and cream flavoured ice cream was delicious. She even had a taste of Nico's Black Currant which was equally delicious.
It was late afternoon when they were finishing off the last of their ice cream and and decided to slip off to some forgotten alley to avoid the throng of people on the streets.
"I am totally hoping to run into some goons and then get into a fight that will ruin our date you know." Hailey glanced sideways at Nico as they walked along the alleyway with their fingers entwined.
"And someday, sometime, for sure, I'll find a way to put a stop to that sarcastic mouth of yours." Too slowly to be casual, Nico, brushed a cool finger down Hailey's lips on emphasis to his previous comment.
He felt a huff of warm breath on his finger and felt her lips curl up in reply.
"You could do that now too you know." Hailey's smirk told Nico enough as to what she wished him to do, yet Nico decided to play along.
"Uh-huh, and how would that be?" They had stopped walking and Nico turned to face Hailey with his back against a wall.
"Don't pretend that your thoughts are innocent, Mr. Di Angelo." Hailey's voice dropped to a seductive purr as she placed both of her palms against Nico's chest and pushed him further into the wall. He held her wrists and in one fluid motion flipped them so that Hailey's back was resting against the wall.
"You're about to find out Miss Bennett, what evil thoughts are plaguing my mind right now." His voice was a whisper against her cheeks as he leaned in to brush his lips against the corner of her mouth in a whisper of a kiss. Hailey shuddered and curled her fingers where it was fisting Nico's shirt.
Neither of them realized who moved first but one moment they were breathing in each other's space, and the next their lips were moving in a sync against each other while their hands roamed on the other's body, as if they couldn't touch enough.
It wasn't slow, or tentative. It was as if everything they held back for months, every emotion, every unsaid feeling, came pouring out through their kiss and into each other.
Nico caught Hailey's lower lip between his and sucked in softly. Her moan into his mouth was enough to spur him into biting down sligtly where he had been sucking earlier. Hailey urged him to open up his lips more as she slipped in her tongue in his mouth. Shivers spiderwebbed down his spine as her tongue painted steady strokes inside his mouth. He tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her even closer. Their bodies pressed up against each other, they savoured every touch, every stroke, every breath as they continued to ravish each other as if for the very first time.