10

"Wait Ben. I don't want to get married in a blue dress." Miranda said turning to him.

"It can be your something blue." Ben chuckled.

"You are not a funny man." Miranda replied.

"Okay baby, so basically you want a new outfit." Ben said catching her drift.

"See this is why I am marrying you. You know me." She cheesed.

"Or I didn't want to go into a long argument about a dress that I would get you after your first two complaints." Ben retorted.

"Look Benjamin the key to this marriage is to comply." Miranda said sweetly.

"Oh really I thought the key was unconditional love, trust, communication, and sex." Ben listed.

"All of that too." She smiled. "But baby seriously I need to buy a dress first.

"Okay let's go to the mall then." Ben suggested and Miranda nodded.

Miranda and Ben walked through the mall laughing and talking. 

They stopped at the Zale’s to buy wedding bands.

"Do you see something you like?" Ben asked wrapping his hands around her waist as she looked into the glass.

"I want that one." Miranda said pointing at a Triple Row Diamond Wedding Band.

Ben called the sales associate and told her that he wanted the ring she picked in a size 6.

Miranda picked out Ben's ring a stainless steel ridge edge size 11.

When they got to the counter Miranda pulled her card out.

"Baby, what are you doing." Ben asked pushing her hand back.

"I’m buying your ring." Miranda told him confused.

"I can buy them both." Ben told her seriously.

"I want to buy yours. And you can buy mine." Miranda said handing the woman her card.

"Okay." Ben said obliging

Miranda went into several stores trying on dresses while Ben waited outside. She didn't want him to see her in which ever one she picked until they got home and dressed.

Miranda finally founded a dress that she loved and she found gold accessories to match. When she walked out of the store she saw Ben with a shopping bag in his hand.

"What did you get?" Miranda asked peering at the bags in his hands. One looked like it held a suit

"I figured I would get something new to wear too."

"How long was I in that store?" Miranda chuckled.

"Long enough for me to buy a new suit and other things." Ben laughed.

"Come on let's go." Miranda said grabbing his hand.

Ben and Miranda arrived back at their house and they both went in separate directions to get dress.

Miranda took a quick shower and lotion downed. She put her new dress on it was cream colored all lace and was shorter than what she normally liked. The dress showed off her curves and a healthy amount of cleavage.

She threw her robe on and went into the bathroom and did her hair curling it then pulling it back leaving a bang. Miranda did her makeup putting on eyeliner and eyelashes with a gold Smokey eye. She lined her lips before putting on her maroon colored lipstick.
After she was done she put on her necklace he gave her as well as some gold dangling earrings.
When she was satisfied with her look she walked to find her gold heels that were comfortable.
As soon as she slid them on she heard a knock on the door.

"I'll be out in a minute." Miranda called standing up.

"Okay baby." Ben responded walking down the stairs.

Miranda grabbed all her paperwork that she needed out of the closet before walking out.

Ben had his head down , but looked up when he heard her movements.

"You are so gorgeous." He said looking at her fully.

"Thank you Dr. Warren." Miranda blushed as she grabbed his hand so he could help down the stairs.

"You look incredibly handsome might I add." Miranda said looking at him in his black suit and maroon colored tie that matched her lips.

"I love your tie." Miranda added.

"Great minds think alike." Ben complimented.

When they arrived at the court house Ben got out and walked around to help her out of the car. He noticed a look on Miranda's face that he couldn't quite place.

He pulled her close to his body and looked into her eyes before saying "Miranda it's okay if you don't want to get married today. I would never want to rush you. I know you just got out of a marriage that went bad not too long ago." Ben told her seriously.

" Benjamin Warren Thank you for always thinking of me and my feelings. You are different than any man that I have ever known.  Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me. Thank you for showing me that love is something you do; something not to be said, but also to be shown. I love you because no one has ever given me the love that you have given me and you are the only one that could ever love me this way. I love you because you make me feel like I’m royalty. I love you because you make me smile when I don't want to. I love you because you have a huge and honest heart. I love you more than anything that I can hold in my heart. I'm sure about marrying you and spending the rest of my life with you." Miranda said sweetly looking up.

"Miranda Bailey I am in love with you. It will always be you. I was you yesterday. It was you today. It will be you tomorrow. And for the rest of my life. It will be you. No matter how much I say I love you, I’ll always love you more than that." Ben said back intently.

"Aww Benjamin, I think we just said our vowels." Miranda laughed softly pecking his lips.
Ben laughed too grabbing her hands "we can say it all again on the inside."

The two filled out all the paperwork and even paid for pictures during and after the ceremony. Miranda was excited to take the ones on the court steps and the huge staircase inside.
After a little while of waiting they were standing at the alter in front of the judge holding hands.

Ben turned his attention to his beautiful bride the only woman in the world for him. Miranda Bailey. He admired her dress which sparkled just a bit brighter because she was in it. He gazed into her marvelous eyes which twinkled like the moonlight. He loved that about her. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to him and he couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

The justice of the peace gave his whole elaborate speech on the path of marriage, but all that went through Ben's mind was Miranda.

"I do." Miranda said sweetly.

Ben snapped out of his love crazed daze to hear the justice of the peace say

"And do you Benjamin James Warren take Miranda Marie Bailey to be your lawfully wedded bride?"

"I do" Ben replied with so much confidence that Miranda giggled.

"Than by the powers vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife."

The two kissed a fiery kiss. A kiss backed by a powerful, passionate force that the two would remember for the rest of their lives.
"I love you Mrs. Warren." Ben said against her lips.

"Oooh say it again." Miranda said smiling.

"I love you Mrs. Warren." Ben repeated intensely.

Miranda and Ben took so many photos that she was tired, but she loved the one were they were sitting on the edge of a fountain an you could see the water behind them. She was sitting on Ben lap with her hand around his neck and his on her knee and they were looking at each other about to kiss.

"Okay let's go." Ben said grabbing her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To pick up something."

Miranda looked over curiously and placed her hand on her stomach trying to get her kicking babies to come down.

Ben parked the car and Miranda looked around.

"Oh my God Honey La reve French bakery. They have the best desserts in all of Seattle." Miranda said unclicking her seatbelt and not waiting for him to help her out.

"Pick up for Warren." Ben told the woman behind the counter.
Miranda smiled at him so hard as they brought out a round cake surrounded by cupcakes. The cake read Mr. and Mrs. Warren and the cupcakes had different designs on them. I do, sliver intertwined hearts, and pearls.

"This is so cute." Miranda said looking into the cake box they had opened.

"When did you even have time to order this." Miranda awed.

"I did while we were getting dress and I also have two more surprises in store." Ben smiled.

"Do one of them involve more food." Miranda asked curiously.

"Yes if you are hungry. We can go to the next one."

"Yes ,but take a picture of this beautiful cake." Miranda smiled.

Miranda looked confused when they stopped in front of a spa.

"We are going to The Ophelia. It's on the twenty-sixth floor. " Ben whispered in her ear.

They took the eastern elevators in the lobby up.

A moment later, Miranda stepped out onto one of the most breathtaking restaurants she had ever seen. The large roof with small bulbs, strung along a wooden canopy. The sky was open and bright, but the beams that held the lights were laced with leafy plants and vines. Soft music played in the background, and dozens of formal tables spaced evenly across the area. There was a large bar at the back of the restaurant, the word Ophelia in cursive along a brick wall and bottles of expensive liquor on mahogany shelving. Men and women dressed in dresses and suits and strolled freely, and there was the sound of clinking glasses and lively conversation.

Miranda was astonished this was literally such an amazing wedding day thus far.

The waiter led them to a table and Ben pulled out a chair for her, he caught her staring at the spread of the bustling city below. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"I can't believe I've never heard of this place. The view is amazing."

He agreed with her. "Not many people do. It's a little gem, and it's never too crowded."

The waiter dropped off some water, and Miranda glanced at Ben from over her menu. She smiled at him before whispering " I have some surprises in store for you too." She winked and rubbed his leg with her heel cladded feet.

Miranda watched as his jaw clinched and he cleared his throat.

"Miranda." Ben warned.

"Benjamin." She replied licking her lips.

After reciting their orders, they settled into a comfortable silence. Miranda folded her hands on the table.

"This still feels so surreal. I can't believe we are married."

"Your stuck with me." Ben joked.

"I like the sound of that." Miranda said before wincing.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked concerned.

"Yes your daughters just thinks that it's okay to kick mommy when ever they please." Miranda said rubbing her stomach.

"They will literally be here at the end of next month." Ben said shock.

"It went by fast didn't it." Miranda commented.

"It did." Ben stated.

"The doctors office settled. So we don't need to go to court." Miranda told him.

"How much?" Ben asked sipping his water.

Miranda raised and eyebrow and smirked.
"Guess." She said.

"100,000." Ben threw out a number.

"Times 4." Miranda stated seriously.

"400,000 dollars." Ben yelled and Miranda nodded wildly.

Their food arrived after a few short minutes of playful accusations and Miranda sighed in contentment as a piece of sizzling mozzarella melted on her tongue.

"We can do trust funds for all the kids." Ben said

"That's what I was thinking." Miranda smiled.

"Do you want more kids?" Miranda asked him because they never talked about it before.

"I want what ever you want. Your the one that has to carry them. We have two girls on the way and Tuck. That’s three." Ben responded.

"I think I want another boy to even the score.." Miranda smiled lightly.

Ben's face widened into a bright smile. " a junior." He added.

"A junior." Miranda repeated. "After the girls are potty trained and walking. We can have a boy."

Miranda and Ben left the restaurant and got into the car.

"Where to next?" Miranda asked.

"You will see when we get there." Ben said pulling out the parking lot.

Miranda was sitting patiently listening to the music as the trip seemed longer and longer. She raised an eyebrow when they started passing a lot of wooded areas.

"Ben where are we going? I don't do the woods."

"Can you let it be a surprise Miranda it's only 20 more minutes." Ben chuckled.

"It seems like we have been driving for an hour." Miranda pouted.

"25 minutes." Ben laughed.

Miranda read the sign Woodinville wine country and cut up the music. She turn in her seat and closed her eyes for a while until she heard the cracking noise of their car on a gravel road.

Miranda opened her eyes and took in their surroundings. Willow lodge. It was beautiful.

Ben parked and turned towards her smiling.

"Oh my God, baby your surprises just keep getting better."

"I figured since we couldn't get on a plane because of the pregnancy and it was a spurred of the moment idea to get married that we would do a kind of sort of honey moon here.

"There's a spa, hot tubs, restaurants, wine tastings, gardens and court yards, golf, and much more."

"How many days are we staying." Miranda beamed.

"7 days. I already got it cleared."
"I love you." Miranda said kissing him.

"I love you too. Our bags are in the trunk." He told her getting out and grabbing the bags he got from the mall earlier today.

"You really thought of everything." Miranda said holding their cake.

When they walked inside Ben got their key card and the walked to their room.

"This is huge and so nice" Miranda spoke sitting the cake on the table in the living room area

"It's better than the pictures." Ben added.

Miranda looked at the trail of roses and candles through double doors leading to the bed. Where there was two towel swans forming a heart in the middle. On the left of their bed was a huge hot tub already filled with water a bubbles with rose petals on the top.
She looked at the long tray stretching across, it that had champagne on ice with cake and chocolate covered strawberries.

While Ben was checking out the patio Miranda pulled her dress off leaving her in a white lace bra and thong.

Ben eyes widened as he turned around and saw Miranda in a white thong. She was bent over and dipping her hand to feel the temperature of the water.

"God Miranda." Ben mumbled.

"Let's take a bath Mr. Warren. " Miranda said undoing her bra and sliding her thong off throwing it at him.

Ben licked his lips "You are so sexy Mrs. Warren."
Ben removed his clothes and laughed when Miranda’s eyes instantly went down. He helped her inside the tub and then he got on the other side across from her.

"This should be done all the time. Dessert and a bath." Miranda said biting into the strawberry before reaching over and putting it to Ben's lips.

Miranda moaned when he sucked on it as well as her fingers first.

Miranda moved the tray from in between them and sat it on the floor beside them.

"Sit up some on the edge." Miranda commanded.

Ben’s eyes turned dark and lustful as he moved to the outside of the tub.

Her breast was against his legs and she grabbed ahold of his girth. She kissed and licked the head gazing into his eyes as he leaned his head back and groaned.

"Miranda." Ben said desperate for her to take him.

"Call me Mrs. Warren." Miranda said licking him from the base to the tip.

"Damn Mrs. Warren." Ben said with ragged breathing. Miranda loved the way it sounded coming off his lips adding more wetness to her core.

Miranda took him in her mouth fully inch by glorious inch. Her mouth moved into a constant motion up and down, up and down. She bobbed her head as she moved her hands with her mouth tugging, stroking, pulling, milking his member. She was so eager and excited to taste him. Her face was getting wet with water as she move. Miranda flatten her tongue and took him as far down her throat as she could go.

"I want you to cum," Miranda said. She knew her husband was close by the way he was thrusting into her warm wet mouth. Ben bucked into her mouth and before she knew it, he was holding her head and fucking her mouth approaching his release.

"Baby oh my god. I'm gonna c-  shit I'm cuming."

Ben's groan was loud and his release was coming in waves. Miranda was on a mission swallowing every last drop he was providing her with. Miranda jerked him slowly until he was done and released him with a loud pop.

Miranda wiped her mouth and rose out of the water and bubbles kissing him.

"I'll be on the bed when you float back down to earth." She said licking his ear lobes.

Ben let the water out the tub and walked over to the bed. Miranda was spread out in the center her brown hair cascading across the pillows. Her perky full breast and erect nipples looking delicious. His eyes traveled to her vagina and he could see her juices seeping out. He loved the look of the roses petals sticking to her body.

"Take me. Now," Miranda commanded. Ben slid forward between her spread knees and she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him forward.

"Wait," said Ben. He reached up and grabbed a pillow then pushed it under her lower back. "You'll be more comfortable this way."

Ben looked down into her lusty eyes and slid forward. The pillow canted her pussy up toward him at the perfect level.  He kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving a hickey and whispered how much he loved her as she did the same. Bringing his mouth to meet hers in a sensual kiss.

He lifted her legs until her knees were on his shoulders, thighs spread a bit wider to accommodate her pregnant belly. He looked into her eyes as he moved his hard cock to slide between her hot lips which opened readily to accommodate him. With a slow thrust forward he entered her, smoothly and slowly. Miranda was so wet that his cock slid home easily until he was buried into her to the hilt.

She let out a moan as he filled her core with his cock. He stayed still for a moment, reveling in the warmth, bordering on hotness, of her inner folds. He began to move in and out of her, surprised at the tightness of her, given the massive amount of lubricant she was producing. Still her body enveloped him firmly, yet offered no resistance as he moved slowly in and out of her. Miranda looked up at him with fiery eyes, her mouth slightly parted.

"How's that baby?" Ben asked gently as he pumped slowly into her and caressed her thighs.

"Oh god, Benjamin" she said moaned in response arching up some.

Miranda tried to meet his thrust but she couldn't and her back was killing her in this position even with the pillow.

Miranda pushed against his chest and moaned as he stopped to look down at her.
"My back hurts I need to move." She pouted breathing heavily.

Ben nodded and pulled out of her.
"Damn Ben." she moaned sitting up

Ben smiled as she straddled his waist, reaching between them to position his cock at the opening of her vagina. She pushed back and took him to the hilt in one smooth motion. They both moaned at the hot pleasure of their joining. Miranda was sitting straight up, his cock buried deep inside of her. She began to lift herself a few inches before dropping her gravid body back onto his cock, impaling herself hard. Ben reached up and cupped her breast, firmly squeezing them. Miranda leaned into his hands  placing her right hand on his chest and then she brought her left hand around, trying to rub her clit as her wedding ring sparkled. As she leaned forward though, her distended belly forced her hips up causing him to pop out of her. With a little cry of exasperation, she planted him back where he belonged. Once more, leaning forward, his member came out again.

"Well shit," Miranda said frustrated. "None of these are working." Miranda whined tears forming in her eyes.

"Don’t cry. There's tons of positions we can try." Ben said caressing her body.

"I know, but now its not as romantic and its our first time being husband and wife." She said sniffling.

"Its always going to be romantic because we are together and we love each other. So the romance is there."

With that Miranda turned around so that she was straddling him facing his feet. Ben had a full view of her now gaping vagina and smooth round ass.

"You have an absolutely gorgeous ass, Miranda."

"Thank you husband, I'm glad you like it." Miranda smiled.

Miranda worked his cock slowly into her core. Ben could only stare, laying back and enjoying the show. Finally, Miranda let out a guttural growl. "Fuck this is better."

With that Miranda bent further forward, causing his cock to wedge against the back wall of her center and she started slamming back into him with ferocity. She began to move on him at a furious pace, pounding his member into her with an animalistic quality.
Benn marveled as he watched his cock slide into her. As she moved up and down her vagina lips clung to his cock like a sucking mouth. Already her wetness had soaked their bodies, and her ass glistened as if coated in oil. Ben placed his hands on her cheeks and caressed them, doing what he had desired to do since she moved into this position. He grabbed her hips and started to pull her back harder into him, helping her along.

"Oh Damn Ben." Miranda shouted.

Ben moved her on him firmly and moved her in a circular motion her back arched and she squealed. "Holy shit, Benjamin! Do that again!"

Ben smiled repeating the same move then slowly, gently he started to make little circles with his thumb on her vagina not trying spasm in response to his light touch. Miranda started to moan and started fucking him even faster.

"Oh god, Oh fuck. Ben just like that. Oh fuck I'm cumming!" With that Ben could feel Miranda's vagina start to contract around his member. The combination of all the visual stimulation was becoming too much. He had to cum too.

"Me too, Miranda."

"Oh Oh god!" Miranda's body started to twitch as the orgasm hit her full force. Ben held on to her hips for dear life as he tried to ride out the orgasm.

Suddenly he exploded inside of her, adding his own molten seed to the already fiery pool of wetness that was her core. He arched his back to push deeper into her as he came. Miranda never paused for a second, continuing to move on him hard as she came. Ben's orgasm subsided and he laid back, only to realize that Miranda was still hard at work, still twitching and still screaming his name.

Miranda shuddered then whimpered as the tingles kept flying through her body.

"Married sex is on the list of the best sex." Miranda responded licking her lips and moving off of him.

"Our sex is the best sex." Ben said pulling her backwards beside him.
Miranda turned and laid her head on his chest.

"I 1000% agree." Miranda mumbled exhausted.

3 weeks later

Miranda looked over at Ben as he was sleeping. She slid out of bed and put on a black maxi dress and slid on some flats.
She walked into their bathroom and did her morning routine before grabbing her purse and tip toeing as best she could to the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Ben asked sitting up in the bed.

Miranda clicked her teeth slowly turning around before responding "I'm just going to the hospital Meredith needs my help on a case." She huffed.

"Miranda you are on bed rest and leave you can't go to work." Ben said sternly.

"Benjamin I have been in this house for two weeks , two whole weeks please let me go to work. I promise I will sit in a chair and have her push me around, but we have to help this woman." Miranda said desperately.

"Okay Miranda but sit down and I mean it." Ben told her firmly.

"It’s sexy when you use that voice husband." Miranda said smiling and leaning over to kiss him eagerly.

Miranda arrived to the hospital and she called Meredith to meet her at the pit.

"Grey I'm in the pit and bring me a wheel chair." Miranda said into the phone.

"A wheelchair?" Meredith questioned.

"Yes a wheelchair." Miranda said firmly. "My husband is requiring me to sit the whole time I am here, so I told him you would wheel me around."

When Meredith arrived Miranda sat in the wheelchair and they discussed options.

"We have to figure out what is causing this woman's body to attack it self." Miranda said thinking.

"Grey I'm coming to do this surgery with you. We are going to get me a pair of scrubs and nobody has to know." Miranda said looking around.

"Bailey you can't you are on leave." Meredith said.

"Did you not hear the part where I said no one has to know." Miranda said rolling her eyes.

"Ouch." Miranda gasped.

"What? What is it?" Meredith asked concerned.

"Its nothing. The babies kicked my bladder a little hard. Can you roll me to the bathroom I have to go now."

Meredith did as she was told and pushed her to the bathroom. She put the breaks on the wheel chair before helping her up.

"Thanks grey." Miranda took two steps towards the bathroom door and winced before hearing a gush of liquid.

"I'll be damn." Miranda said placing her hand against the wall to steady herself as a contraction came.

"Dr.Bailey." Meredith said shocked standing in front of her.

"Grey help me into the wheelchair and find my phone so I can call my husband."

Miranda dug in her purse and she pulled her phone out and dialed Ben's number as she was being wheeled to maternity.

"Hey baby" Ben said sweetly.

"Honey it's time." Miranda said.