7

Miranda walked inside her house and set her purse down on the table beside the door. She gasped looking at everything.

There were red, pink, and white balloons everywhere along with balloon towers. Candles and big boutiques of roses filled the room. Miranda walked further and read the little saying in rose petals on the floor be mine, xoxo, me and u , soul mates etc.

When she got into the living room she smiled. There was a blanket in the middle of the floor with a basket on top. It was wine glasses and sliver plate covers like the kind in the restaurants. She saw a lot of gifts as well.

"Ben." Miranda called out as she walked through so Hershey kisses on the floor.
When Ben walked out of the direction of the kitchen Miranda looked up. He looked incredibly sexy and he was wearing a suit.

"What is all this and why are you wearing a suit?" Miranda questioned.

"You told me last month that no one had ever went all out for valentine's day for you. So I wanted to be the one to do it."

"Oh my Goodness Benn." Miranda said wiping her eyes that started watering.

"So let me do this the correct way." Ben said grabbing a poster from behind him.

Miranda now that I have kissed the ground you walked on... Will you be my Valentine???

Miranda read the poster and then started laughing. Just realizing why she walked through Hershey kisses.

"Benjamin you are so corny, but I would love to be your valentine." She responded blushing at him.

"I wish I would have known I would have wore something else." Miranda said pouting.

"You look beautiful." Ben told her seriously looking at the skirt and blouse she had on from work.

Miranda smiled "Thank you, but can I go change really quickly? " Miranda asked looking up at him.

"Of course." Ben smiled.

Miranda walked upstairs to her bedroom and went into her closet pulling her skirt and shirt off.

She walked over to her dresser and took out a light pink bra and panty set. After she put her new set on she walked into her closet and tried to find a dress. She pulled out a tight all white dress that would show off everything and paired it with sliver open toes heels.

When she was finished getting dressed she walked downstairs.
She knew these heels wasn't going to stay on long at all.

Ben looked up as he heard heels clicking against the hardwood floor.

"Damn." He whispered staring at her. She was absolutely beautiful.

Miranda grabbed Ben's hand and he lead her to the floor in there living room. He helped her sit down on the pillow in front of her covered dish.

Miranda took in everything again it was a beautiful set up. She especially loved the chocolate fountain she couldn't wait to eat that.

After Ben sat down and got situated. Miranda opened the top and saw a lobster tail , filet mignon, asparagus, and a baked potato.

"Ben every thing is so beautiful and this is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." Miranda told him seriously.

"You are welcome and you don't have to Thank me." Ben said her grabbing her glass and pulling her some non alcoholic wine.

"Your good at romance-y things." Miranda complimented as she at her food.

"It’s easy when you do it for someone you like." Ben stated.