12

Ben walked down into his gym and saw his wife walking on the treadmill.

"What are you doing baby?" Ben asked concerned.

"I’m trying to walk this baby down. I need him out." She huffed still walking.

"On the treadmill though. Is that really the best option." He asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's the same as walking around the block outside." She sneered.

"Baby you're not due for 3 weeks. " Ben responded seriously.

"I know, I want him to be born this week preferably Thursday. If he comes on his due date it will be our anniversary." Miranda responded back intently and slightly out of breath.

"You don't want to share" he chuckled.

"I don't honestly. Is that bad? I want him to have his own day. Not the day his father and I drop off all of our children so we can do certain things as loud and as long as we want to."

Ben laughed some more.

"What are the kids doing?" Miranda asked cutting the machine off.

"Tuck is watching tv in his room. Ava, Alexus and Ben are in the living room tearing it up with that huge ball pit, tent and tunnel set that Callie got them."

Miranda smiled thinking about all her kids and now she was on her fifth one. Benjamin Jr. was conceived 6 weeks after the girls were born and Miranda was livid. The first time her husband touched her and she was pregnant. They didn't stick to their plan. She wanted another baby but she wanted him after the girls were walking and potty trained, but it didn't go that way. 9 months later she was feeding and changing three babies.

He was supposed to be the last, but when she went to the doctor for birth control she was already pregnant again.

Ben started walking towards the stairs to their in home gym and Miranda whimpered.

"Baby wait." she breathe out heavily.

Ben turned around quickly to see what was wrong.

"I need you to carry me. I can't feel my legs." She exaggerated.

Ben walked over and picked her up. Miranda quickly wrapped her legs tightly around his waist causing him to put his hands on her ass.

She began peppering his neck with kisses and he groaned loudly.

"Benjamin." She whispered finding his lips tugging on them.

Ben kissed her back massaging her body as he walked over and set her down on the weight bench.

Miranda's nipples were hard and he could see them clear through her white shirt. She sat up a little removing her shirt and her bare breast came into view. Ben pushed her back on the bench and pulled her shorts down along with her panties.

"Damn." Ben mumbled looking at her glistening center.

He quickly got on his knees putting her feet over his shoulders.

"Shit." Miranda moaned as he gave her a slow lick.

Ben looked down and spread her folds before kissing her clit. When his tongue tip touched it, Miranda moaned loudly as her thighs enclosed around his head nearly burying him into her. He added his fingers to the mix and they slid in so easily. She was so unbelievably wet that she was seeping out unto his weight bench. He pumped his fingers in and out of her. Miranda let out a constant high pitched moan, with a whispered, "Yes, yes, Ben."

As Ben’s tongue began lapping at her core, he loved the constant bucking of her hips. He knew she was close when he could feel the tightening of her on his tongue, her back was arched, her breasts was moving with every buck of her wonderful hips. Her hands found her way to his head and pushed him all but further into her and then Miranda let out a moan that echoed off of the walls of the gym. "Oh damn I'm cumming." She yelled her body shaking.