It Was Agatha All A Long!

-  I will be pausing here for a moment until  the Wandavision final as aired, then I can make more decisions where this fanfiction is going. 

*************************

It Was Agatha All A Long!

Peter had dozed off on the arm chair after he had caught up on Wanda's wacky television show, he was tired from his mischievous Halloween antics with Billy and Tommy. He had awoken with a jar of peanut butter in his hand and a spoon hanging from his mouth, he soon pulled the spoon from his mouth before he yawned. He sleepily looking around the living room and found himself alone, he had no idea where his teammates were right now. He got up from the chair and stretched his arms above head while he yawned once again, but he soon caught his reflection in the mirror above fireplace. He dropped his peanut butter jar on the floor and zoomed over the mirror, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He touched the turquoise coloured beanie hat on his head and looked down at his new attire, he had a tied dye shirt on and a pair of shorts. He looked around at his surroundings and noticed that the furniture had changed in the living room, it looked kind of modern. He yelled for Hank and his Father, they both came running to his aid. They both looked panicked, especially his Father. 

" What's wrong?!" Hank asked.

" Look at me!" Peter said.

" What are you wearing?" Erik asked.

" I look like a garden gnome!" Peter said.

Peter looked over at Hank when he heard him chuckle, he wasn't too amused with this new era  Wanda had created for herself. He felt ridiculous, he couldn't believe what he was wearing. Erik and Hank hadn't been affected by the decade change, it seemed like someone was telling him that his mission wasn't over just yet.

" It seems like the decade as changed again." Hank said.

" What decade this time?" Erik asked.

Hank walked over to the couch and sat down on it while he switched the little television set on, he looked over at Peter when found peanut butter smeared across his computer screen. Peter smiled at Hank and apologised to him, it had been an accident. Hank was soon typing on his keyboard, he was analysing the different frequencies and jotting notes down in his pad. Hank then estimated that the decade was in the early 2020s, he recalculated his figures before he spoke again. 

" The 2020s..." Hank said.

" Excuse me, can you repeat that again?" Peter asked.

" It's just an estimate, but we're in the future." Hank replied.

" We're in the future now, cool." Peter said.

" How is this even possible?" Erik asked.

" Your guess is good as mine.' Hank replied while he removed his spectacles and pinched the bridge of his nose. " Wanda is a talented woman, this power she possesses is beyond our understanding. If she carried the X Gene it would be understandable, but since she gained her ability through experimentation it's hard to pinpoint what they exposed her to while she was in their custody." 

" Do you think it could be radiation?" Peter asked, he looked at both of his teammates. " I mean it happened to Jean, she absorbed that solar flare in Space. She got supercharged overnight, do you think that could have happened to Wanda too?"

" High than likely." Hank replied, he rested his finger tip on a folder near him. " It's not drugs or radiation related, it was something supernatural from my understanding. They called it the Scepter, they referenced Loki in this documented file."