Who Are The X Men?

-I'll be taking my time with this fanfiction, I've got ideas where I'm going  with it though. I'm going to give Peter some justice, the mcu can do one! 

-I may follow the fake leaks, they had some good ideas.

***************

Who  Are The X Men? 

Peter clenched his right fist before hurried towards the front door of Agnes's house, he was going to try and see if there was any other way into the building. The front door was locked and so were the other downstairs windows, there was no way he could check the upper part of the building without being seen by the neighbours. Looking both ways down the street Peter zoomed around the back of the house, he found himself in Anges's backyard. 

The backyard was neatly kept and there was a herb patch near a stone pathway, it seemed like Anges enjoyed growing her own herbs. It was quite peaceful in the garden, the birds were singing and butterflies were playing amongst the flowerbeds. Peter actually liked Westview, it was a charming town. But his attention was soon caught by a rattling sound, he looked over his shoulder and saw a woman pulling at a door to an underground basement. He hadn't seen her around the town, she looked out of place. The woman had dark curly hair and she was dressed in some peculiar clothes, she was determined to get into the basement beneath the house though. Peter guessed that she wasn't from around these parts, he zoomed over to her and watched her open the doors to the basement. She hadn't even noticed him yet, he cleared his throat before he broke the silence.

" Snoopers gonna snoop." Peter said.

The woman jumped and looked over her shoulders at him, he couldn't help but notice a faint blue grow shimmer across her dark brown eyes. He gave her a smile before he approached her, he then took a look down the basement's staircase and pulled his goggles over his eyes. He didn't really want to go down there, but he had no other choice since Billy and Tommy were trapped inside the house. 

" Wow, it looks dark down there." Peter said.

" Who are you?" She asked.

" A friend, I hope." Peter replied before he began walking down the steps of the basement. " Are you coming?!" 

The woman hesitated before the followed Peter down the staircase, they were greeted by a dimly lit basement. Darkness cover some parts of the basement, the scent of musk and damp lingered in the air. A small window allowed one beam of light to shine through the darkness, it highlighted the pillars with vines wrapped them. There was one wooden door with a metal handle between an alter and a wooden cabinet, it looked out of place. It looked more like an accident dungeon than a basement, it was unsettling and eerie. 

Peter scoped out his new surroundings, he tried to open the door but it was locked from the other side. He noticed the white wooden cabinet with a faint red light inside of it near the door, he went to check out it's contents while his new acquaintance explored the rest of the basement. He opened the cabinet's door and noticed rows of old looking bottles on the shelves, they looked like potions.

" What is this place?" She asked. 

" An unholy basement, it smells unholy." Peter replied before he took a bottle from the shelf. " And I know a lot about basements, I use to live in one. Who are you anyway? You're an outsider, right?"

" I'm Monica Rambeau." She said, she soon joined his side. " You're Pietro or not Pietro, you were Wanda's Brother. A recast, that's what Darcy Lewis called you."

" Recast?" Peter asked with smirk. " Please, I'm the only original." 

" Who are you?" Monica asked.