In A Tizzy

Jay, Tony, and Pepper had not seen Sage in a couple of days. They heard the clank of metal, knowing she was alive, but they didn't know much else.

It all started when Jay went up to see if Sage had any ideas for curses on Fury, after he yelled at the newbies for something he did.

The door was open, and there was a CD playing. The calming of metal working. Sage was nowhere to be found. Except, like any good little runaway, Sage had left a note.

Went to go do stuff, be back soon.

Well, she was right about the soon part, except she came back at two in the morning with at least fifteen different shopping bags.

"Hey, where were you? Tony was about to call in the Avengers!" Pepper was kind of scolding, but she was more happy that she had come back, albeit early in the morning.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, I was out shopping," Sage said offhandedly, setting some bags down. "I'm terribly sorry for worrying you, but my phone was out, and there were some things that I needed straight away." Her talking seemed formal, but maybe she was sleep deprived, so Pepper let it pass.

"Okay, well do you need anything? Soda, cake, sandwich?" She asked as Sage shook her head.

"No thank you, I just had a salad from Passer's." Passer's. Passer's?! That place was the most expensive restaurant, and they were famous for being a salad only type of place. "You know, salads are quite good, and good for you." Pepper gripped Sage by the shoulders, staring directly at her before calling Jarvis.

"Jarvis? Get Tony, tell him his daughter is finally having a teenage crisis."

"Yes, Ms. Potts," was the mechanical reply as Jarvis sought out Tonyin his lab, blasting rock music as he worked on some project or other. "Tony?"

"Oh, yeah buddy?"

"It seems as if your daughter is having a teenaged crisis, and we require your assistance."

"Uh, can't Pep do anything? Give her cake? I know I stocked up on sweet things, and the cake is chocolate."

"It is not that crisis, no. She appears to be acting like a snooty rich girl, totally changing her appearance. Sage is wearing what Pepper calls, 'dangly earrings?'"

"Crap," Tony muttered, wiping his hands and setting down his wrenches and tools. "Jarvis, get the panic room ready, she might be doing the whole 'poshy posh rich thing,'" Tony yelled, rushing to the kitchen.

Sage was using a China teacup. And in it, was tea. Tea that he had bought for Bruce, but then Bruce had this "special calming brand" that you could only buy in some place of a town in Calcutta. Apparently, its handmade, and yeah. No normal tea for him, oh no, he's very picky about his tea. This tea was hot.

Hot tea is as nasty as Hydra itself. Tony and Sage would both bet its the beverage of choice. But, Sage wasn't Sage right now. She was a sort of....posh Sage.

"Uh, hey Sage," Tony said timidly, sitting down. "I heard you ate at Passer's. You know, the place I told you never to eat unless if you wanted to die of healthy poisoning. And, I thought you hated hot tea."

"Oh father, don't be ridiculous. Salad is good for you, and this tea is completely rejuvenating. I don't recall you ever saying anything about Passer's." Oh no oh no oh no. She went into posh mode. Which meant something set her off. Something huge.

"Jarvis, its code Posh. Get Fury, Get Natasha, I don't care, get someone who knows cognitive recalibration, and put on a TV show that Sage likes. She's gone rogue." He raced to his room, selecting certain films to show, ones that he knew were the type of vulgar humor that both he and Sage liked.