A Leetle Friend

"I'm boredddddddddd," Sage said, flopping on the couch.

"The go do stuffffffff," Tony called back as she sighed.

"But I got banned, from like, everything."

"That's my girl."

"Yeah yeah, totally. Do you know where Pepper is?"

"She's at a meeting I wasn't supposed to go to."

"Which means they're probably discussing the amazing choices we both did last Saturday."

"I don't see what the problem was with the coffee machine that made ten cups at the same time, Sage."

She frowned, looking at the machine. "Me either. Maybe it gives America too much power over the other nations."

"True, Japan might get jealous. Listen kid, go make friends. You can't be antisocial forever."

"You stayed in your lab for five days once, dad."

"Don't be like your old man then."

"Half my DNA is yours. I'm already like you."

"Go away, smart one."

She left the lab, walking to Shield headquarters and waving and talking to other agents. Many had missed her antics, and were wondering how it was like living with the Stark Man. She then heard her father's thunderous voice, and grinned.

"SHUT UP, AGENT WILLOW." It appeared that there was a new Sage in the building.

"Now daddy, does that follow manner protocol?" She teased as he groaned.

"It does when you're Director and we have an agent who is as reckless as you, Sage."

"Aw, thanks Fury," said a voice behind him. It was a girl around Sage's age, who had long brown hair, shiny brown eyes, and was quite tall.

"She showed remarkable skill at Galaga, and hacked into our main system," Fury gritted out as Sage laughed.

"Wonderfully done, I must say, Jacklyn. I get a feeling you and I are going to be good friends."

"Well that depends. Do you like Harry Potter?" She asked, as Sage went into heavy breathing mode.

"Mother of God, not again," Fury moaned as Sage jumped up and down.

"Dear friend, I obsess over it. I study it more than Hermione used the time turner," Sage replied as Jacklyn squealed.

"Well then, you wanna go and watch them?" Jacklyn asked, grinning, as Sage grabbed her arm.

"We can use the sound system at my casa. Let's goooooooooo!" They raced to the house as Fury sighed.

"They run faster than they have at  missions," he grumbled, turning back to his office, seeing multiple agents staring at him.

"You let her on a break?" Asked one defiant agent, glaring practically as Fury sent one back, harsher and more experienced with the icy cold glare.

"Yeah, I did. And you're be on a permanent one if you don't shut up," he said, the very much real threat hanging in the air as the agent gulped. "Back to work!" Fury barked, agents scurrying to get to their offices.

Jacklyn and Sage were probably having the best time ever. The first one was starting as they grinned, eyes shining. For, you never really leave Hogwarts. It's always waiting for you.

"Harry, yer a wizard," Hagrid had said, pink umbrella in tow. Harry was such a small human, why? Probably because Dudley consumed, like, half the food meant for Harry.

They continued watching it and mentioning favorite parts and bits before Pepper turned on the lights.

"The light! It burns!" Jay called out, crying as her retinas met with the lightbulbs of impending doom.

"Ms. Potts, what have you done!" Sage cried, a mass of blankets. "I'm melting, I'm melting!" She wallowed to the floor, as Pepper slowly backed off, closing the door.

"First Toronto and now this," Pepper muttered, running a hand through her tired ponytail. "I need a vacation. Miles away," she sighed, taking off her heels. It's not like there was going to be someone like Captain America or something at the kitchen.

"Hello, Miss Potts," said Steve cordially as she rolled her eyes, looking towards the skylight.

"ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A SOMEWHAT NORMAL WEEK!" She yelled as Steve stepped back, hands in surrender.

"Sorry toots, this is never normal!" Tony called, stealing a kiss from his girlfriend as she slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Because you keep getting into trouble, genius."

"You're right, I am a genius," Tony said smugly as he whisked his tea robot off to be fixed.

"That man," Pepper said, smiling faintly. He would be the death of her, she swore it up and down.

Introducing Jacklyn, aka, Jay! (Probably should've mentioned that sooner, but I love unsuspecting, not-really-suspense suspense.) She was inspired by a certain friend, a real super girl with the book, ay? Sorry I haven't updated in a while, its not because of obvious excuses. I'm just too lazy. Like, if I were a superhero, I would get dead