Premiere

"Tony?!" Pepper yelled, click clacking in her shiny white heels. "We only have two hours until the premiere of that new movie!" She said, Tony's voice floating down from an upper floor.

"Do they have popcorn?" He yelled back as she rolled her eyes.

"You will dirty your new tuxedo!"

"Then screw that, I'm putting on the suit. Popcorn is popcorn, Pep. I am eating some. Sage! Bring the Junior Mints!" He yelled, as they saw Sage. She was standing tall and proud, coming down in an elegant black lace dress. It was long sleeved, floor length, and it covered her from head to toe. Which was why she was wearing her brand new, custom made, Arc Reactor Converse. She loved them to bits.

"There are six packages under this lace dress, as well as I think a few hairpins and maybe even my jellybeans packet. Wait!" She shook her dress, the packet coming down. "Yup, definitely the jelly beans."

"Why are you two even smart? You both forget things a lot, and you consult me for everything," she said, Sage smiling.

"That's because you know everything about social events and activities! Dad and I aren't social, Pepper. I'd rather be holed up listening to the music of the gods and crying over my ships and people soon to be shipped and analyzing the new people at Shield and putting together pranks for people who talk behind my back. Dad likes working on machinery and insulting Captain America, saying that he was on the rocks for a couple of years." Tony snorted at the joke, straightening his suit.

"As long as we don't drop the candy or money for the popcorn, we'll be good," Tony said, hurriedly grabbing the car keys. It was the night also, where people would see who Sage was, what she looked like.

They were silently driving, a playlist of ACDC running, as well as Aerosmith. The car pulled up, Tony letting Pepper out first, who gave a smile to the flashing cameras, waiting for the newest Stark to appear.

Sage pushed herself out of the car, giving the legen-wait for it-dary Stark smirk, gazing at the cameras as she walked into the cinema, getting popcorn as she sat down with her father and Pepper, sitting down for the movie. It was a documentary on some weird science thing that vaguely interested Sage, but she was also absorbed in the Junior Mints, discreetly taking pictures of the event and of celebrities that she secretly fangirled over. Cumberbatch had it coming.

She watched the last half hour on it, laughing at the scientists who had thought that gamma radiation relating to Bruce Banner. Oh, how she pitied the fool. Very much so pitied.

Tony and the rest of their small family agreed the movie was totally bogus, and they all voted for pizza. The greasy kind, with a buttered crust, as well as dipping sauce. Sage loved garlic sauce, and the little bread sticks.

"So, I hear a new daughter has come into a celebrity's life, and the press absolutely fell in love with her," Pepper said, showing an article from one of the online magazines.

Sage Stark was certainly a surprise to some, but it was soon discovered she was the spitting image of her father. Sage had the smirk down, eyes playful, and a few tricks up her sleeve. Or, maybe, a dress, to suit her tastes. We observed that she had brought many food items stored within her dress, and if I had known, I would've requested that she bring some Mike and Ike's for me. All in all, we loved seeing her, and hope to see more of her personality and words!

Sage blushed as she stopped looking, working on her fourth slice of pizza. She looked outside to the night, street lamp illuminating the sidewalk, as well as a couple walking hand in hand, green glass bottles on the inside edge of the restaurant's windows lighting up with the light given off. She hoped for something of that variety, and she smiled. They deserved to be happy.

"You doing okay there, Sage?" Pepper asked, as Sage faced her, smiling.

"Yeah. I'm doing just fine."