03 | elias stilinski

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘚 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘚𝘒𝘐

WHAT THE HELL IS A STILES?

The words bounced around in Meilani's skull all night as she tossed and turned in her bed. She was surprised that she hadn't woken up Isaac with her racing mind and restless body. Sleep graced her for all of three hours and Meilani had stumbled her way out of her bed, curls knotty and sticking every which way as she got dressed in a sleepy daze. When sleep had finally graced her, she'd had flashing of visions about the hazel eyed mystery boy that she apparently loved.

Flashes of them leading her through the woods the night she was bit

Flashes of them waking up next to her in bed and a sleepy " good morning, beautiful " echoed around in her skull when he spoke.

Flashes of them driving her around town during supernatural drama, definitely exceeding the speed limit more times than she could count. She wondered how the mystery boy never once got a ticket for all the times he'd sped.

Now Meilani sat in the library with Lydia, laptop opened up to Google as the two girls searched up anything they could about the word " Stiles ". A search popped up and Meilani clicked on the first result to reveal a blue and white colored home page with the word " Stile " written across the page with its meaning beneath it.