09 | i remember now

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝘐 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘖𝘞

━━━ MEILANI STOOD IN THE BUNKER WITH MALIA AND LYDIA, THE THREE GIRLS STARING AT THE CHAMBER LIKE DEVICE THAT RESTED BEFORE THEM. It was what Parrish had been trapped in when Melissa and Chris had initially gone to rescue the man before Douglas had inevitably sent both Melissa and Chris to the other side and stolen Parrish to use for his own personal gain. The machine was supposed to freeze you up as if you were stood inside of an industrial freezer, chilling up your bones and turning them into long icicles so you couldn't move a muscle or inch. Something about the cold was supposed to help trigger forgotten memories, which was a concept that Meilani didn't fully understand, but she trusted Lydia Martin with her entire wolf being so . . . here she was!

"So . . . how cold is this thing supposed to get?" Meilani questioned the strawberry blonde warily, stalking closer to the device once Malia had confirmed that the trio should be the only ones that can get into the tunnels and give them enough time to remember more and more of Stiles to bring him home.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac when he remembered about the bank back in sophomore year, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive," Lydia explained to the alpha, her own wary eyes shifting between Meilani and the machine.