18 | missed calls and missed chances

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴

━━━  MEILANI PUFFED OUT HER CHEEKS, RESTING HER ELBOWS ON HER LEGS THAT WERE CROSSED BENEATH HER AND HER CHIN RESTED IN HER HANDS. It had been six days since Peter had been recruited ( much to the pack's disdain ) and another pack of bodies had been scrounged up and a boy named Aaron had gone missing that Liam and Mason had both mentioned not seeing him in school for a few days now. A phone had been left behind with the voicemail of woman demanding Aaron tell her what was going round Beacon Hills and that she'd be storming up there soon enough to check to see what was going on herself. Malia had found it amongst the dead bodies and had tossed it over to Meilani to handle.

Mason and Theo had both been assigned to go out find out more information on who the woman was or if they could find anything at all on Aaron. Lydia and Malia were at the morgue to figure out how and why Lydia had been lead into the woods by a man that wasn't even technically dead. Which left Liam, Meilani and Isaac to sit around the animal clinic with the left behind phone to figure out how to call that woman back from the voicemail and tell her that they needed her in Beacon Hills without sounding insane.

"Mei, you there?" Scott's voice rang through Meilani's ears and she jerked up, forgetting her phone had been perched between her shoulder and ear. It had gone off just a few minutes ago with Scott checking in to see how his sister was doing. Scott and Stiles were both still completely oblivious to the things going on in Beacon Hills and Meilani would like to keep it that way. She wouldn't be ruining the boys' college experience like hers already had been. If anyone deserved the time to enjoy college . . . it was her boys.