08 | remember everything

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎

━━━ "YOU'RE GOING TO BITE STILES."

Meilani chewed on her lower lip, back leant against the wall next to Noah's office back at the sheriff's station. Meilani, Liam, Malia and Isaac had made their way over after Corey's disappearance and Lydia had met them after. Meilani's mind had raced at miles per minute on the way to the sheriff's station, thinking long and hard about how she could bring Stiles back. Especially as more and more of what Meilani now knew were memories slammed into her.

The last one that slammed into her was of her and Stiles in what she was pretty sure was Derek's loft. Lights were shut off while a DJ blasted techno music with everyone's faces painted to shine against the black lights that someone had set up. She couldn't tell what the occasion was or how half the population of Beacon Hills High were even allowed into Derek's loft, but she had been hit vividly with a memory of her and Stiles.

"Does that normalcy include you painting my body?"

Stiles wrapped an arm around Meilani's waist and tugged her close to him, grabbing the paintbrush with the other hand. He brought his mouth down closer to Meilani's ear and pressed a kiss to her neck just beneath her ear. "Can I paint your body with something else later?"