05 | radio silence

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘖 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌

The next morning, Meilani flitted around her room as she tried to get all her things together for school. Her mind bounced around a million different thoughts, all of them bouncing around her head like it was a pinball machine. She was surprised her eyes didn't light up every time another idea bounced around, alerting her that she got more points in the game. However, Meilani didn't think she was getting any points.

Throughout the night, Meilani and Lydia stayed up texting each other about what they could do about Stiles. There was only so much either girl could come up with before they realized it might be another dead end. Neither girl wanted to go down a road that would just be them wasting their time so they both agreed to meet up again at lunch that next day to try and figure out more ways to get a relic from Stiles and, hopefully, bring him back.

Meilani paused in her current task when she could practically hear Isaac's thoughts outside her door and she sighed, dropping her bag onto her bed and turning towards the door just as it opened. A slight tense air had drifted around the couple ever since she'd realized that Stiles might have been a boy she loved. That was enough to drive any wedge between any couple and Meilani knew the inevitable was going to happen. She just needed more time so she didn't hurt Isaac. "I can hear your thoughts, you know."