07 | an unlikely ally

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

━━━ MEILANI HAS FELT ANGER PLENTY OF TIMES IN HER LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE PAST FEW YEARS. She felt the bubbling anger when Gerard came around and tried to strike her down just because she was a werewolf and didn't give her a chance to show him she wasn't like the other werewolves. She felt it when Deucalion strolled into town and tried to recruit her as one of his own, his whole pack causing her and the pack to go through so much death that they still weighed heavily on her shoulders. She felt it when the dead pool came and Meilani had to defend her whole pack from the ruthless assassins that roamed about. 

Here she was again feeling that same fiery pit of anger as she stared at Theo. The same blue eyed chimera that had nearly broken up her pack. The same blue eyed chimera that tricked Liam into nearly killing her off with no remorse. He had been the cause of nearly all the chimeras that had been forced into what they were because he made them think it was the way to save themselves. 

It was so bad to the point that Meilani was actually surprised Malia had been able to fly past her and tackle Theo to the ground. Her clenched fist pummeled into the chimera's face, the boy not even moving to defend himself. Theo took every punch and had even kept telling Malia that it was okay. That she didn't have to stop, as if the werecoyote would stop even if he had asked her to in the first place.