16 | walls closing in

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝘞𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘚 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕

━━━  FOR ONCE, A PLAN THAT MEILANI MARIE MCCALL ACTUALLY PLAYED OUT THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE. Rafe was still in town, but he was under the impression that Meilani and the pack were out of town, far away from the drama that was circling around Monroe and her ragtag pack of hunters. She'd even successfully plotted out a way to make Nolan and the hunters think that her and the pack were hiding out in the zoo in town that had been permanently closed for years now. No one had even bothered to touch around that area, some speculating that it was now haunted.

With what? Meilani wasn't sure, but she would rather see the ghost of giant elephants than have to deal with a group of hunters . . . again. Seriously, Meilani thought she was done and over with the drama that hunters liked to bring around with them, thinking they were God's gift to the Earth because they took out things that never even bothered to touch them in the first place.

No offense to Chris, of course. Meilani loved him. His father, however? Not so much.

"It worked!" Lydia sighed in relief, her phone beeping with a text from Liam to let her know that he, Theo and Mason had successfully trailed off Nolan to the zoo, two other hunters having showed up to meet him. It would give them an open opportunity to scope out the abandoned building that Gerard used to house his weapons.