06 | ghosted

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝘎𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋

━━━ "OKAY, SO YOU HEARD A VOICE THROUGH THE RADIO AND NOW YOU'RE CONVINCED that it's the voice of . . . "

"Stiles, your son," Meilani cut across Noah Stilinski, standing with her head held high in front of his desk at the sheriff's station. The second she'd woken up that morning all Meilani could think about was getting to Noah and telling him all about what had happened the night before when she heard Stiles' voice over the radio. The same voice that couldn't stop playing on a loop in her head, sending her heart into a speed that beat out the speed of a race car. She was just surprised it hadn't leap out of her chest yet.

Noah hummed and crossed his arms across his chest, raising an eyebrow at Meilani to show that he didn't believe a single word she said. "Right and maybe it's just a random signal cross?"

Meilani huffed and fumbled in her leather jacket pocket for the little notepad and Stiles' keys that rested inside of it. She slammed them both down on the table, pressing a finger into the keys that belonged to Stiles. "We found Peter in the woods last night, Noah. Me, Isaac and Malia, okay? He gave us the keys to the Jeep and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep."