Check, check, check-WAIT WHERE'S RUDY (Aiden P.O.V)

"WAIT WHERE'S RUDY??" Mini shrieked. 

I looked up from the bag I was packing and looked at Shah. 

"YOU LOST HIM?" I asked her. 

"NO! He said he went to go get water in the kitchen."

"HE'S NOT IN THE KITCHEN." Brynne yelled, from, well, the kitchen. 

"Then where is he?" I asked. We all looked at Sheela. 

"They're all looking at me aren't they?" Sheela asked Amaru. He nodded. Sheela sighed and closed her eyes. 

"Nikki." Everyone scrambled out of the room to Aru's bedroom, where both Nikki and Rudy were. 

Rudy was wearing completely black attire and posing for Nikki, who was looking at it appreciativly. 

"How do I look?" Rudy asked Mini. 

"Uh, great." Mini said with a nervous look on her face. 

"I always do don't I?" 

Aru face-palmed and I sighed. Mini was looking down at her toes. 

"Are you guys just gonna continue standing there? Our rides are here." Brynne said from behind us. 

"Great. Then let's go." Aru said with a big grin. 

---

"OK, so we think that Indra's in the direction of the storm, and so far-" 

"The storm is heading south." Aru said, studying the compass she had gotten from her mother's office. 

"To Antartica?" I asked. 

"We don't know how far it goes or where it even ends, so yes. That's a possiblity." Mini said. 

"But we didn't prepare for that."I said. 

"We don't even have the right attire. And I don't think I have much fabric for all 7 of us." Nikki said. 

"That's OK. Hopefully, since I can control air, I can control the temprature around us in the air. Like this." Aru raised her hand in the air, and suddenly, it felt really hot.

"Did you just make it hot in here?" Brynne asked. 

"Me? Oh you flatter me-"

"No I meant Aru, not you Rudy." she said sternly. Rudy straightened immeadietly and Amaru chuckled. 

"Yup. But I can't keep it up for long." Aru said. She waved her hand and it was back to regular temprature again. 

"OK then. So, how long?" Amaru asked Mini. She looked at the storm. 

"I'm guessing 2 hours or so, the storm is pretty far." she said. 

"OK then. Everyone get some rest and I'll wake you up when we're in the storm." 

---

"WAKE UP!" Amaru yelled. 

I shot up from my bed and looked around and everyone else did the same. 

"We're in the storm already?" Aru asked. 

"You've been sleeping for 2 and a half hours." Amaru deadpanned. 

Aru's mouth made an 'o'.

"So, let's get out then."

"We haven't landed Aru." Amaru sighed. 

"Yup, we're still in the air." Brynne walked to window. 

"But it doesn't look like there's any place to land on." Mini said.