Oh Gods... (Aru P.O.V)

~Edited~

'ARU, NOOOOOOOO!' Mini's voice faded away. I shot up, breathing heavily. I was handcuffed and shackled, lying on a cold stone floor. A dark shadow loomed over me and I looked up. 

"You're finally awake. 3 hours is a long time, you know." I scooted back. 

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kara. The daughter of the Sleeper." I gasped. 

"Th-That means, y-you're m-my sister." I stammered. 

"Well, not just me. Other kids too. Don't worry, you belong here." she said. "I should tell Father."

"Don't worry, I have already arrived." The Sleeper. I struggled in my chains. They only grew tighter. "If you struggle, they'll grow tighter." 

Yeah, I saw that. 

"Do you see why you were never meant to be a hero? Now, you're with me," he said. I stopped struggling. 

He was right. 

"And, your friends," he summoned a blue sphere. I looked at it and could see the rest of the Potatoes. 

"Don't touch them," I growled. 

"Let's give her some time. Maybe then she'll learn to speak properly to her dear old Dad." The Sleeper and Kara exited the room. 

After a few minutes, a tinier girl entered. I took one look at her and she looked exactly like Mini. She pulled out a key from her pocket and pushed up her glasses. She unlocked my chains and grabbed my wrist. 

"Come on. Let's go." I grabbed my wrist back from her.

"Who are you?" 

"Um... I'm Lana... I'm here to help you. I promise." She crossed her heart and grabbed my wrist again. This time, I let her drag me. 

We sneaked through hallways and the walls began changing. They were cleaner and more formal. We went through a door and the first thing I saw was pink. Literally everywhere. There was a huge pink bed in the middle. Pink stuffed animals. Pink curtains. Pink everything. 

"I don't want him to hurt you. Father gets really mad," said Lana. Father. 

"You're another one of my sisters," I remarked. She nodded and dragged me to her bed. She touched my wrists, which were red from the chains. I recoiled. She opened a drawer and inside were bandages. She started wrapping them around my wrists.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked her. I don't think a tiny girl from the enemy's side helps you every day. 

"Because you're awesome. And you're lightning bolt's really nice." Right on cue, Vajra floated over to my hand. 

"He was covered in duct tape." She whispered. Vajra shrank as if it was sighing. She stood up and went to the door. 4 other kids came in. 

"This is Jaden, Camryn, Tikita, and Jameela." Strange, that sounds exactly like Aiden, Brynne, Nikita, and Sheela. Were these, copies of them? I looked at them suspiciously. I scooted back. 

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you," said Jaden calmly. His voice sounded exactly like Aiden's  (A/N I literally just wrote Jax there before I rewrote it to Aiden *sigh*). I calmed down immediately. 

"Kara is the only evil one here. Trust me," said Jameela. 

"I'm Aru. Guess I'll be calling you my siblings for a while." I said as I stood up. Aiden took a step back. I mean Jaden.

"I'm not, uh, part of the family.  My mom is just the entertainer." Just like Malini. 

"Oh, ok," I said, shrugging it off.