You don't have to have powers to be you. (Aru P.O.V) (An Explanation.)

Short chappieeeeee

**COG SPOILERS**

---

Aru did not keep here awesome powers for long though. 

After the incident with the cows, her powers were lost because her powers were actually a different part of her soul, so when Brynne sloshed around the soul juice or whatever, the powers mixed in with her soul, making her lose quite a few of them. Now she can only access them in times like for Apollo, when she really, really, really, needs them, and they normally only come in short bursts. So she can still turn to a dragon, and she did in the beginning of the little short fight they have with The Sleeper at the end of the book, but it doesn't last for long, and only scared off a few of his men. 

She cannot access the elemental powers at all now, because those parts of her souls were different colors, so when Brynne kinda mixed it together, they all mixed together, but they added to her electricity powers. 

It's kinda like a palette. 

So for example:

Electric powers: Yellow.

Dragon: Purple

Regular: Clear

Fire: Red

Nature: Green

Wind: Blue

Water: Dark blue

So the blue and red mixed for the dragon powers, the green mixed in with that, eventually making her lose all her powers. Everyone clear? If you don't, I totally understand. 

Well, that's it for now! The last chapter will be posted when I reach 100 followers!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!