𝑖

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

  The sun was beaming in my eyes, I hissed at the site

  The sun was beaming in my eyes, I hissed at the site. I always keep my blinds closed because I hate how bright it gets in my room. But yesterday I was cleaning and I opened them up, and my 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑠 forgot to shut them. And now I'm up so early that I can eat breakfast before going to school. I don't know why am complaining but I am. 

"Lili," I heard my little brother say before busting in my room. Luca instantly rises from the commotion. He loves when people come in my room, he always wants to play with someone.

"What do you need at this very fine moment," I say sarcastically. Which my brother knew because he rolled his eyes.

"I don't really need anything I was just trying to wake you up,"  he laughs "but, I can see that your wide awake."

"Do I look wide awake to you, 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑎." I said angry. He's usual the one to always have an attitude first, but today I was not feeling it.
{𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 : 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡}

"𝑜𝑦𝑒, 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑜 𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑣𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑜 𝑑𝑒 𝑙𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑎," he laughs. I jumped up from my bed, and throw a pillow at his face yelling at him to get out. I hate when people are right.
{𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 : ℎ𝑒𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑.}

Me and brother are actually really close. We barely get in fights, but when we do it doesn't last long. I was kinda raised by my brother, even though I'm 18 and he's 16. What I really mean is that I'm kinda of a Tom-boy/ girly-girl, I like video game, sports, and watching anime. But those are my favorite parts about myself.

I slowly get out of my bed. I go straight to my bathroom and brush my teeth. My toothpaste taste like heaven this morning, I hate when I wake up with a dry mouth. I stood there for a couple more minutes brushing my teeth, I didn't want stop. I didn't really have a time limit either, I'm usually very punctual but today I could care less. I knew my mood would change right when I get to school, because of B. She always has away of making me happy. She a Leo so she quite a character. But I love that she bold and would beat a 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ up for me. Cause I would do the same.

  I took my time rinsing my mouth and washing my face. I walked in my closet and picked out a comfortable fit with no makeup. I didn't feel like going all out so I just put on my Jordan's. I just quickly brush my hair and left it out. I walked over to my mirror and took a long look of what I looked like, then I remembered that I don't really give 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.

 I walked over to my mirror and took a long look of what I looked like, then I remembered that I don't really give 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘

^{Her Outfit}

I grabbed my book bag and quickly shoved my folders and books in there. I had so much homework yesterday. I ended up only not finishing one of my assignments, but I'll just ask Harlow to copy it when I get to school. That girl always has her homework done. I try to get everything done but sometimes it's to much for me. Me being the Virgo I am, I don't tell people how stressed I been feeling.

I walked down the staircase, then I turned left into the kitchen. I already see my stepmom making my dad's lunch for work. She used to make me and my brother lunch when we were younger, but we just eat at school now. My dad and my stepmom been married for 6 years. My mom died when I was 8 from some type of sickness. My dad would never tell us the exact thing, so we stopped asking. My stepmom cool I guess, I just feel like she try to hard. She makes my dad happy and that all that matters.

" 𝐸ℎ𝑖 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑜, good morning." She said smiling at me.
{𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦}

The funny thing about her is she's Italian. She doesn't even speak Spanish, but I guess her and my dad make it work.

" hey, good morning" I said sounding exhausted.

" What's the matter, tesoro" she asking dropping everything she doing to talk to me.

" Nothing I'm just tired and I can already feel today being a bad day." I say not caring that I'm actually telling her what's wrong. I can see the excitement in her face from me talking to her. I barely know anything about her. She doesn't talk about her family at all, I never met a since person from her family. Her and my dad eloped. I am curious about why she doesn't talk about her family, but I guess it's not really my business.

Just as she about to say something, my alarm starts ringing. Indicated that it's time for me to go to school.

" Sorry Elena, I gotta go," I say rushing out the house, " but I'll talk you when I get home" she smiles and waves me goodbye.

I rush out the house and hop in my Jeep. I sit in my car hoping that today gets better.

—♡︎—

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒!
𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
𝑙𝑢𝑣𝑠ꨄ